Sep 17 AT 3:56 PM Taylor Wimberly 32 Comments

Speed Forge 3D available for download

Android gamers finally have a fast-paced 3D title to play with. Speed Forge 3D is a space race game from Poland developer Ratsquare. The game is currently available at SlideME for $4.99, because Polish developers cannot sell apps on the Android Market yet.

Game highlights include:

• Full 3D graphics
  • Realistic physic simulation
  • 6 very different tracks
  • 3 vehicles (each with different physical properties)
  • Weaponry: mines and homing rockets

If you get a chance to play the game, let us know what you think.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

• myself

no demo :/

• Pingback: Speed Forge 3D disponibile al Download - Tutto Android()

• http://www.yourtravelboy.com Neil

So I search the market for “speed forge 3d”, “3D”, Speed Forge 3D”, “speedforge”, “speedforge3d” with no luck. Available for download, huh????

• http://androidandme.com Taylor Wimberly

As noted in the article, it is available on SlideMe app store and not the Android Market.

• http://www.thefutureofblog.com Jeremiah Hoyet

Jesus! I was trying to watch the video and it almost blew up my speakers!

I’ll have to give this a try when I feel like sparing $5 on something I can’t demo first. Does SlideMe offer refunds if I’m not satisfied?

• http://androidandme.com Taylor Wimberly

The controls are a little touchy, but you get used to them after a couple laps. I finished 1st place on my first time playing the game and now I need to try some of the harder maps.

• http://slideme.org Shane Isbell

At SlideME, we offer refunds if there was a problem with downloading or installing of the app. If you just don’t like the app, we defer to the developer, who you can contact. If the developer says OK (which seems to be every case so far), we do a refund.

• Dmitry Skiba

Looking good!
    I wonder how much fps it gets on an average scene?

• Richy

@Jeremiah – that has to be the cheapest, saddest comment i’ve ever seeon. If you’re so cheap that you would ask a private developer for a refund on a $5 game cuz it wasn’t “up to your standards”, maybe you shouldn’t be here at all. I will be buying this cuz it looks pretty cool, and would like to support the dev for the effort they clearly put in.

• PV

Way to go Richy! Yours are the best comments I’ve read all week (I hope all the pirates are reading this)…Spending $5 to support a private developer is one of the best ways to promote creativity.

• http://thisandroidlife.blogspot.com Martin Russell

I’d love to shell out for this game, but sadly, SlideMe, like Google, don’t accept Maestro cards. Curse you Maestro 3D Secure! *shakes fist*
    Some day Android developers, I’ll be able to help reward you for your efforts, until that day, I’m stuck in free-apps-only world…

• Lee

Can anyone confirm this works on the Hero? £3 seems like a good deal ;-)

• Pingback: Wipeout-klon berikar Android | Swedroid()

• http://slideme.org Shane Isbell

@Martin We tried to get maestro support from our merchant processor back in March. They told us we need to be a UK entity. We are still working on this problem with them.

• http://www.finallyfast.us/ Shane Isbell

Oops…forgot to say great post! Looking forward to your next one.

• http://thisandroidlife.blogspot.com Merago

• http://www.planetandroid.com Ed Burnette

The video looks awesome. Could a short demo be put on the Market? Maybe a deal with a US publisher?

• Marcin Nowak

We will upload a short demo soon.

• DummyBoy

Hi,

demo is already available at Android Market. We are adding it to slide me now as well.

P.S.

Game was updated to version 1.2.0. We corrected all the small things that were suggested to us.

Regards

• Leo

Cool ;) Demo is on SlideME http://slideme.org/application/speed-forge-3d-demo
    At least now we can buy it! Good that Google doesn’t allow purchasing of paid apps for everyone. Competition is good and congrats to the slideme gang. Slideme will only get better and always be ahead of the game as they have proven today. 100% for supporting them… at least they’re real people behind slideme.

• Matt Freiburg

Well, I for one have not had a good slideme expreience trying to get this game. I “purchased” the game Friday morning after seeing this post, and my transaction is STILL in “received” status, with no apparent means of downloading the app to complete the transaction. No response back from emailing slideme via their Contact Us link on the site, and no one answers the phone number listed on their site either. Not good. Looks like they took me for $5. Not happy.

• http://androidandme.com Taylor Wimberly

I had a lot of issues purchasing the game too, but I finally got it. I’ve never contacted SlideME support, but I have seen the owner be pretty active across all the community Android sites.

• http://www.spacecityairbrush.com Mike Freeman

WOW. Just DL’d the demo off android market and all I can say is WOW!

GREAT JOB!!!

• Pingback: dev tools for the iPhone-what are the costs? « Erik Champion()

• http://www.colorixgame.com Sparks

The Game full game is available in android market !!!

Awesome software is giving a hand by publishing it, now it’s easier to get this great game :)

• dna

” Jesus! I was trying to watch the video and it almost blew up my speakers! ”
    … wtf … i was shocked too

• http://Website ken
  • http://Website Manuel Molina

Hello, iPhone 3 and 4?

• http://Website kon

Where can i download it for free

• Pingback: Top Android Applications and Games()

1. myselfGuest 6 years ago

no demo :/

2. Speed Forge 3D disponibile al Download - Tutto AndroidGuest 6 years ago

[...] [Via] [...]

3. NeilGuest 6 years ago

4. Jeremiah HoyetGuest 6 years ago

Jesus! I was trying to watch the video and it almost blew up my speakers!

• I’m not sure, but I don’t think SlideME does refunds. I just purchased the game to support the dev and I’ve played one map. The game definitely has some of the best graphics I’ve seen on Android.

• Shane IsbellGuest 6 years ago

5. Dmitry SkibaGuest 6 years ago

Looking good!
    I wonder how much fps it gets on an average scene?

6. RichyGuest 6 years ago

• PVGuest 6 years ago

7. Martin RussellGuest 6 years ago

8. LeeGuest 6 years ago

Can anyone confirm this works on the Hero? £3 seems like a good deal ;-)

9. Wipeout-klon berikar Android | SwedroidGuest 6 years ago

[...] Genom AndroidAndMe [...]

10. Shane IsbellGuest 6 years ago

11. Shane IsbellGuest 6 years ago

Oops…forgot to say great post! Looking forward to your next one.

12. Thanks for getting in touch Shane. I have to say, from my (some might say obsessive) visits to all of the major Android sites, I’ve noticed how frequently you respond to comments regarding SlideMe; positive or negative, and I have to say your diligence and pride in the service you provide has impressed me no end.

13. Ed BurnetteGuest 6 years ago

14. Marcin NowakGuest 6 years ago

We will upload a short demo soon.

15. DummyBoyGuest 6 years ago

Hi,

P.S.

Regards

16. LeoGuest 6 years ago

Cool ;) Demo is on SlideME http://slideme.org/application/speed-forge-3d-demo

17. Matt FreiburgGuest 6 years ago

18. Mike FreemanGuest 6 years ago

WOW. Just DL’d the demo off android market and all I can say is WOW!

GREAT JOB!!!

19. dev tools for the iPhone-what are the costs? « Erik ChampionGuest 6 years ago

[...] 3D game for [...]

20. SparksGuest 6 years ago

The Game full game is available in android market !!!

21. dnaGuest 5 years ago

” Jesus! I was trying to watch the video and it almost blew up my speakers! ”
    … wtf … i was shocked too

22. kenGuest 5 years ago
  23. Manuel MolinaGuest 4 years ago

Hello, iPhone 3 and 4?

24. konGuest 4 years ago

Where can i download it for free

25. Top Android Applications and GamesGuest 4 years ago

[...] will take advantage of this in upcoming titles. We are finally starting to see true 3D games like Speed Forge 3D and I hope this is a sign more games are on the way. It really is amazing that so few developers [...]