Android Authority has got their hands on the General Mobile DSTL1 and posted an unboxing video. This Android phone is unlike any other because it supports two sim cards and uses a stylus. The DSTL1 also features a Marvell CPU, a first for Android.
The highlights of the DSTL1 specs:
- Technology: Double SIM, Android™ 1.5 Cupcake
- Platform: Marvell™ PXA 310 (624MHz)+NXP 5209
- Memory: 4GB memory (16GB T-flash card support), 256MB flash + 128MB SDRAM
- Screen: 3.0″ SHARP® Brand Touchscreen Display/ 240 x 400 pixels
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth: BT 2.0 + A2DP
- FM radio
- Dimensions: 112 x 54 x 16mm
- Camera: 5MP Auto Focus with Flash SONY® Brand Camera Sensor
- Battery: 1200 mAh
I’m a little worried about the 128 MB of memory, which is the lowest yet for an Android phone. The Marvell CPU is clocked at 624 MHz (which sounds impressive), but we have no idea how it stacks up with the Qualcomm chipsets we are used to seeing on Android.
Watch the video as Michael Oryl walks us through this unique device.
For more info see the official General Mobile site.