Sep 18 AT 12:41 PM Taylor Wimberly 25 Comments

New feature – Weekly Android poll

As part of our site re-launch, we are starting several new weekly features. Friday is going to be poll day (suggest clever name). Each week we are going to pose a new poll and then reveal the voting analysis the following week. This week, we want to know “Which upcoming Android phone are you looking forward to the most?” I picked the next big 3 phones from the American carriers and left a space to vote other. Vote today and check back next Friday for the results.

If you would like to suggest a poll for a following week, just leave a comment and we will review it.

• jasonlee

Sholes hands down!

• Amu

The Sholes of course, unless if there’s another device with better specs than this ;). I was wondering, does the Sholes have a LED notifier (ie N900)?

• Clavs

Anything for AT&T promised to come out by Jan 2010 by any chance?

• SliestDragon

• valdier

The Sony Ericson has far better specs than the Sholes, or anything else announced so far. Although it doesn’t have a physical keyboard.

• Eric

Sholes, assuming the hardware “spec”ulations are accurate.

• NoSoSilent

Hero because it’s on Sprint. But if the Shole or X3 ever comes to Sprint, I’ll be all over that!

• Jhug

Most desired UI?

• RightYouAreKen

Sony Ericsson ‘Rachel’ Xperia X3

• http://twitter.com/TouchMusicApp brombomb

but where are the results?

• http://androidandme.com Taylor Wimberly

The results with full analysis will be posted once everyone has a chance to vote. We expect to do this every Friday.

• http://omglole.com mrjack92

Sholes. If they had it for T-Mobile. Will there be a way to get it to work with T-Mobile towers?

• JimNC

Sholes. Verizon announced two new data plans (5MB and 7xMB). Neither is unlimited. Will this be a problem with the Sholes, especially if I use Google’s push email capability?

• http://codeshogun.com lordhong

SHOLES!!! END OF DISCUSSION!!!

• Phillip Duggan

I’m looking forward to the Sholes because I’m on Verizon though I just saw somebody mention the Sony Ericsson ‘Rachel’ Xperia X3 and I would love that one even more if I could get it subsidized…

• Doug Russell

I voted for the sholes, but only on T-mobile

• gylu

sholes but only as the least disappointing of the list. give me something with a tegra in it then you have a truly heart felt vote.

• Kevin
  • surfereddie

• toots

I’ve got a poll for you. How about, “who wants more than one story a week from androidandme?”

• rc

if sholes can be as promising as reported here, this is going to be a blockbuster

• NotSoSilent

So where are these results???

• Izzyd

Sholes no questions asked.

• JAG

Sholes, is the best by now, hope the specifications be as they have shown.

• Pingback: Game scope()

1. jasonleeGuest 6 years ago

Sholes hands down!

2. AmuGuest 6 years ago

3. Anything for AT&T promised to come out by Jan 2010 by any chance?

4. The Sholes of course. Not only for the great internal specs, but because the external specs actually give the iPhone a run for it’s money. A bigger screen(3.7 > 3.5), and only 1.4mm thicker as it while still having a hardware keyboard. The ONLY thing I could possibly want more, is a snapdragon or tegra processor, but hey, atleast it will still be faster than my G1. :-)

5. valdierGuest 6 years ago

6. EricGuest 6 years ago

Sholes, assuming the hardware “spec”ulations are accurate.

7. NoSoSilentGuest 6 years ago

8. JhugGuest 6 years ago

Most desired UI?

9. RightYouAreKenGuest 6 years ago

Sony Ericsson ‘Rachel’ Xperia X3

10. but where are the results?

11. mrjack92Guest 6 years ago

12. JimNCGuest 6 years ago

13. lordhongGuest 6 years ago

SHOLES!!! END OF DISCUSSION!!!

14. Phillip DugganGuest 6 years ago

15. Doug RussellGuest 6 years ago

I voted for the sholes, but only on T-mobile

16. gyluGuest 6 years ago

17. KevinGuest 6 years ago
  18. How can anyone like T-Mobile. They are the only carrier with UMA and left it off both Android phones. They tried to lock us out of tethering. I’m a customer by the way. Compared to Sprint they are much more exepensive. They have a slower network, with less coverage. How could anyone in their right mind stay with TMO. I’m going to Sprint when they get the Android. I’m in a metro area and get 1 bar in my house. UMA? Idiots!!!!!!!!!!

19. tootsGuest 6 years ago

20. rcGuest 6 years ago

21. NotSoSilentGuest 6 years ago

So where are these results???

22. IzzydGuest 6 years ago

Sholes no questions asked.

23. JAGGuest 6 years ago

Sholes, is the best by now, hope the specifications be as they have shown.

24. Game scopeGuest 5 years ago

[...] week we introduced our first weekly Android poll and asked you, “Which upcoming Android phone are you looking forward to the most?” [...]