General Mobile is a unique handset maker. They were the first brand that produced Dual Sim technology support Android devices in the world. Their first phone was the DSTL1 (pictured above) and they are already hard at work on another Android device.
Later this month we hope to share design details (including pictures), but we have some specs to hold you over till then.
- Marvell PXA935 624Mhz CPU (Tavor P65)
- HSDPA/WCDMA/EDGE/GPRS/GSM for up to 3.6Mbps downloads
- Android OS 2.0 Eclair
- Built-in General Mobile Android app store
- New 3D animated UIs
- 5.0 MP AF SONY sensor camera (same as in the DSTL1)
- 3.2-inch HVGA (320 x 480 pixel) capacitive multi-touch screen
- Bluetooth 2.0
- WiFi 802.11b/g
- 256MB NAND + 128MB DDR, microSD cards up to 16GB
- Trackball controller
- GPS and electronic compass
- FM radio
- 1500mAh battery
You can find the detailed information about their products from the General Mobile website.