We previously learned iheartradio would be coming to Android before Christmas and just learned that the app will be available tomorrow. Clear Channel’s streaming radio app (available for iPhone and BlackBerry) currently makes up 10% of the companies digital listening and that number is expected to double in 2010. Check out the screens below for a preview of what to expect.
Iheartradio was recently updated to version 2.2 which includes:
- More than 350 of America’s favorite stations
- Artist-hosted stations from Christina Aguilera, Eagles and Weezer featuring their stories and favorite music
- Frequently updated traffic reports available for several major markets including New York, L.A., Chicago, San Francisco and Houston
- Now set a station to play automatically when you launch the App
- Tag songs for purchase in iTunes
- Lyrics, album art and more!
[Thank you robojerk for the tip]