We brought you the first teaser and trailer for Mystique Chapter 3 Obitus and now we have some exclusive new screens. It is rare that we actually anticipate an Android game launch, but we are really looking forward to Bendroid’s latest work after enjoying the first two chapters of Mystique. We previously reported Chapter 3 would launch the first week of February, but we have heard that has been pushed back a week.
Chapter 3 will offer several improvements to the Mystique series including:
- Two distinct worlds — the hospital basement and hell
- Fully animated characters
- Additional action mode, as can be seen from the fight scene in the trailer
- Larger than 2nd chapter — more puzzles and rooms
- Some puzzles will not have a single solution — solutions will be generated for each phone at the start of the game
- Unreal ending that we cannot talk about — just know that it is our tribute to David Lynch