This is the moment you have all been waiting for. Google I/O is finally here and the first keynote is just hours away. We are live at Moscone West in San Francisco and ready to bring you the inside scoop on this week’s biggest stories.
First up is the day 1 keynote. Google is streaming the entire thing via YouTube, so be sure to tune in and watch live.
Keynotes are available at http://www.youtube.com/GoogleDevelopers
Here is the schedule for the keynotes at I/O 2010:
- Day 1 Keynote: Wednesday, May 19, 9:00 -10:30am PT
- Day 2 Keynote: Thursday, May 20, 8:30-10:00am PT
After the keynote is over, we will head to the press briefing room so we can ask questions on whatever is revealed. If you have your own questions about the keynote, just leave a comment and we will scan over them before the press briefing.
We will also be sending live updates to our Flickr, Twitter, and YouTube account. Follow these is you want to check out what’s going on behind the scenes before we update the main site.
- Android and Me Twitter – Official hashtag is #io2010
- Android and Me Flickr – Pictures from Clark and his Eye-Fi
- Android and Me YouTube – Videos of the developers sandbox and much more