We are gearing up for our trip to New York for the Samsung Mobile media event and we want your feedback on the Galaxy S lineup of phones coming this summer. AT&T gets the Captivate, Sprint picks up the Epic 4G, T-Mobile will be offering the Vibrant, and Verizon will launch the Fascinate.
Each version of the phone has features that will appeal to different types of users, but they all feature the same 1 GHz Hummingbird processor (45 nm S5PC110), 4 inch Super AMOLED display, and the fastest graphics processor we have seen in an Android phone.
Some of you might think the carriers and handset makers are out of touch at certain times, but the vast majority of them actually keep a pretty close eye on the large Android blogs and monitor the social networks. If you think there is some glaring omission or unanswered questions, this is your chance to speak out.
Let us know what you think about Samsung
- How would you rate the new lineup of Samsung Galaxy S phones? Which one is your favorite?
- Which feature of the Galaxy S series is the most impressive? Hummingbird CPU? Super AMOLED display? PowerVR SGX540 GPU?
- Do you think Samsung’s new handsets top what we have seen from HTC and Motorola?
- What features would you change on the Samsung Galaxy S? How would you improve it? Any disappointments?
- Are you concerned with recent Samsung phones like the Behold II and Moment getting left behind on Android updates?
Check back later this week for benchmarks, photo galleries, and hands on videos with each device.