Southwest Airlines, by far the most popular low-cost airline in the world, has released an Android application into the market. The Southwest Airlines application allows Android users to use their handsets to do the following things:
- Book and manage flights
- Manage car rental information
- Check-in for your Southwest flights
- Check the status of a Southwest flight
- Review flight schedules
- View your rapid rewards account
- Access helpful contact information
Admittedly, the Southwest Airlines application usefulness is very limited due to it’s Southwest-only features, but it’s certainly a valuable application for anyone who prefers to travel with Southwest.
The Southwest Airlines application is currently available for all Android versions, and can be found on the Android market or by scanning the QR code above.