Nov 23 AT 8:42 PM Anthony Domanico 12 Comments

Save the Date: Twin Cities, MN Android Meetup Dec 3, 2010

Hello everyone, and I hope you’re all enjoying the start of the Thanksgiving week. Wanted to give all you Minnesota folk a heads up that we will be having our second ever Twin Cities Android Meetup group on December 3rd at 5pm at the Chatterbox Pub in Saint Paul/Highland Park.

We’ve got some pretty cool things lined up. Android and Me will be giving away a Slingbox Solo at the event, and we will have a few Verizon Wireless folks in attendance who may/may not have a Galaxy Tab or two for you all to play with. We will update this post with final sponsor information next week!

More details about the meetup can be found below. You can also follow @TCAndroid on Twitter for more information.

When: December 3rd, 2010 starting at 5pm, ending whenever everyone leaves (7 or 8?)

Where: Chatterbox Pub, Highland Park – 800 Cleveland Avenue South, Saint Paul, MN

Why: Because we want to hang out with like-minded Androi-dweebs

Please RSVP by sending an email to TwinCitiesAndroid@gmail.com

Anthony loves all things technology, from hardware to apps and games. You can connect with him via Google+ or Twitter by clicking one of the fancy doo-dads above.

1. leonardoGuest 5 years ago

Wooooooo! i live in Minneapolis!!!

2. AdamGuest 5 years ago

Is this Kid Friends? I’d like to come but I’d have bring my 4yr old daughter along :D

3. DaveGuest 5 years ago

Will you ever be making a trip somewhere closer to michigan? I want to go just to lazy to drive haha

4. RavanaGuest 5 years ago

Gonna try and make this one (weather cooperating that is. Standard MN winter disclaimer!)

5. darkjuanGuest 5 years ago

Weird… I thought the Chatterbox used to be on the other side of hwy 55. Although I haven’t been there in a while.

• Matt CarnerGuest 5 years ago

the original chatterbox is still over in South MPLS on 35th st. This is one of their other locations (and much bigger). :)

6. DroidDewGuest 5 years ago

I hope we have a good turnout like last time. It’ll be fun to meet some more cool phone/tech geeks like me. :O)

7. BootyologistGuest 5 years ago

that is a terrible photochop of our fine city!!! almost as bad as this…

8. revs1227Guest 5 years ago