The Playstation Phone is officially the worst kept secret since the iPhone 4, but we still aren’t likely to hear anything official out of SE until Mobile World Congress next month. A pair of new videos accompanying a review posted by ePrice don’t reveal much about the software which clearly still isn’t completely baked, but you do get a 360 degree view of every nook and cranny of Sony Ericsson’s latest attempt to breath much needed life into their mobile gaming division.
Specs as reported in this review are:
- 1 GHz Scorpion + Adreno 205 GPU
- 4-4.2″ (TFT, possibly the Bravia tech seen on the Xperia Arc)
- 5 MP Camera w/LED Flash
- 1500 mAh battery
- Android 2.3
- 4.5″ x 2.5″ x ~14mm with controls retracted
- or 4.5″ x 4.3″ x ~14mm with the controls extended
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Micro SD
- micro USB
- Volume rocker
- PSP buttons including L/R shoulder buttons and the new touchpad
I’ve included a selection of the photos in the gallery below, but hit the source link if you want to go on a real bender.