There are a plethora of options out there when it comes to listening to streaming music on your Android devices. One of our staff favorites has been Slacker Radio, which allows users to create custom radio stations based on a song or artist that you like.
We’ve partnered with Slacker Radio to give three lucky Android and Me readers three free months of Slacker Radio Premium. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post by noon CST tomorrow, November 18th to be entered to win.
You’ll need to leave your email address in the appropriate field so we can contact you if you’ve won. If you haven’t already, you can make this process easier on yourselves by signing up for an And Me account if you haven’t already.
Slacker Premium Deets
Slacker Premium combines music discovery (Slacker or Pandora) with on-demand (like Spotify). It gives subscribers on-demand access to Slacker’s music library in addition to ad-free customizable radio. Here are some things you can do with Slacker Premium:
- Search and listen to specific songs or albums
- Cache radio stations, albums and playlists to your smartphone so you can listen without a connection (better battery life, no data usage and uninterrupted playback)
- Create playlists by typing in songs or by adding them while you listen to Slacker Radio stations
- Share playlists
- View and listen to real-time “top 50″ charts for all Slacker genres based on listener and Slacker DJ interaction
- Listen to an artist-specific station that will only play songs from a specific artist or band (i.e. Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix etc..)
- Add customizable ESPN sports updates to your stations