Today EA Mobile announced that The Sims FreePlay is now available in the Android Market. I’m not sure how many Sims fans we have around here, but earlier comments suggest that your wife will love the game. This time around, players will be have more than 1,200 customizable ways to design their dream home and neighborhood.
Highlights of The Sims FreePlay include:
- Create up to 16 customized Sims from head to toe
- Design dream homes or get fully-furnished houses for your Sims
- Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
- Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
- Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
- Live with your Sims in real-time (when it’s day or night for you, it’s the same for your Sims)!
As the name implies, the game is free so go ahead and grab it now. Use caution though, because the game eats up around 640 MB of storage when installed. EA also recommends connecting to WiFi to download and play, due to the “rich, immersive quality of this game.”
Early reviews are positive, but let us know what you think of the game if you try it out. It’s not supported on the Galaxy Nexus, but I’m installing it on my Transformer Prime right now.