May 06 AT 11:10 AM Taylor Wimberly 35 Comments

Gameloft producer explains why you will buy N.O.V.A. 3

nova-3-630

Gameloft thinks N.O.V.A. 3 will be their best game to date and they have pulled out all the stops to make sure you know that. We already saw three teaser videos released last week and they are back again with a new clip that shows all the outstanding visual improvements you can expect.

Executive producer, Arnaud Bonnard, walks us through a new 90 second video that shows off a ton of eye candy tricks including depth of field, motion blur, distortion effect, normal mapping, dynamic lighting, shadows and particles.

We don’t have an exact release date, but Gameloft has said the game will debut on Android in May. Some were worried that Gameloft might ruin this game by making it a freemium title, but Gameloft has said it will be a paid title, with a retail price around $6.99.

Has Gameloft convinced you to buy N.O.V.A. 3 yet? I’ve seen enough to hand over my money.

• Jedediah Sweetser

I’ll buy it. I’ve been wanting another good shooter on my Gnex

• ericl5112

• Zac Rupnow

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• thel0nerang3r

That makes no sense, buddy. That sounds to be the equivalent of saying “I took this brick to build my house, then i put it in my gas tank, and the car ran”.

• thom

just download the apk off the internet or the gameloft wap site. they didnt support my fone for nova 2 yet I still have it

• http://youtube.com/user/jawckamoe Marcus

• kazahani

• thel0nerang3r

• Oskar Wismierski

He’s an iPhone lover..:P

• Nathan D.

Prime with there good games so as of right now I’m not holding my breath.

• Anthony

They seem to hate adding gamepad support for tablets and even worst they seem to dislike Asus.so not getting my money until otherwise

• copy cat

It looks alot like crysis!

• Rising33

• shadowxof

• brian1488

xperia play yes?!?!
    white power!

• Bpear96

Your joking right, there is no way what so ever that a game downloDid you just say white power? Wth…

• Bpear96

Wth happened to my comment.. I did not write anything before “did you” lol

• spazby

I am in….

• CJ LaFleur

• Bill Techert

Transformer Prime supported? If so then yes I will be getting it.

• Kaote

• Jorge Eslava

• leaponover

I downloaded that stupid Deer Hunter Reloaded and I don’t mind the freemium choice but when you put up an ad in the menu to buy an item when you fail a level and the only choice is to click on it and get to where you buy coins then have to back out from there is absolutely absurd. That game is so goddman annoying I uninstalled it after 15 mins…

• pouxonu

I will be scooping this up myself, i knew I kept my xperia play as a backup phone for a reason.

• TruFactz

• Carlos

YEAH:) time to QUICKSCOPE some N0oBs!!!(:

• isovich

• wilf

When is it coming out for android

• Hulk Mad

Meanwhile as all these people are crying for their Transformer Prime, millions of iOS retards are merrily playing the game and posting up their walkthrough videos on YouTube. And on Android front, there’s even a French guy posting a video of gameplay on a Galaxy SII.

That’s what you get for buying a tablet named after a Michael Bay movie. Next time open your eyes and pick a real winner.

• randomguy

Looks great..but I don’t think my sidekick 4g can support it…then again I did purchase nova 2 from the app store…

• yasser

Shut up and take my money !

• justyn

I wish a could say I support gameloft with this but I like so many other gamers, own a transformer prime. If gameloft adds support for the prime I will gladly buy, but if not they’re just losing money from potential customers.

p.s. there happens to be a modded version of nova 2 that I can confirm DOES run on the prime. I wont give links or anything but its not to hard to find. However it doesnt support a game controller making it practically useless.

gameloft get your shit together. we want to use game controllers and play on our unsupported devices. I rather pay you than steal a modded version.

• Killingspree187@yahoo.com

All you people crying about gameloft not supporting new phone, are all full of shit. It’s not gamelofts falt that your shitty android phones have 1000+ FW and 100 diff styles of phones. That’s just bad marketing on androids side. Get an iPhone and all the games will always be compatable. Problem salved

• @ksd

its the best game i’ve ever played,this fps game is just awsome,great graphics,sounds,controls..

1. I’ll buy it. I’ve been wanting another good shooter on my Gnex

2. I can almost guarantee I won’t buy it. I really would like too, but gameloft has a terrible habit of not supporting devices I want to game on, like the Transformer in most of their good games. Gameloft has enjoyed leaving my money on the table time and time again. This time probably won’t be different. Is it really that different than a Galaxy Tab?

• Zac RupnowGuest 3 years ago

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• thomGuest 3 years ago

3. Yeah. NOVA 3 looks incredible. I’d buy it if I had a phone other than the Nexus One… haha

4. NOVA 2 came free with my old phone, and it was pretty cool. I had trouble with the controls at first, and I never really got comfortable with them to be honest. The game definitely looked nice though.

• I got it free with my tablet. I tried it for 10 mins and gave up. With a controller, I can see loving that game. Did you get used to the controls(touch)? I may have to play it again.

5. He’s an iPhone lover..:P

6. I would love to get it but as of right now gameloft doesn’t really support the transformer
    Prime with there good games so as of right now I’m not holding my breath.

7. AnthonyGuest 3 years ago

8. copy catGuest 3 years ago

It looks alot like crysis!

9. Wow the game looks hot from the teasers definitely buying. Looks like Gameloft put some noted effort in the making of this game minus the issues with compatibility on certain devices. Thats one thing iphone lovers have and advantage on ( not one of them just in case ). Definitely looks like like Crysis with a pinch of Halo Ohhh man he we go again!!!!!!!!

10. I’ll get it if gameloft gets their act together and starts making their games more accessible to newer phones. It’s rediculous that I even have to say that. it really doesn’t make any sense

11. brian1488Guest 3 years ago

xperia play yes?!?!
    white power!

12. Right now, the only gameloft game i can get on my transformer prime is modern combat 3. I wish i could get the nova series but i can’t and it pisses me off that after six monhs, gameloft STILL doesnt support the transforer prime!!!! This is rediculous; come on gameloft!!!!

13. Bill TechertGuest 3 years ago

Transformer Prime supported? If so then yes I will be getting it.

14. Until the Transformer is supported, Gameloft games are a no fly zone for any of my android products.

15. Gameloft will never support the Transformer because they think our money is not good enough for them.

16. $6.99 to buy it and then $10.99 for coins to get cool weapons and the ammo for them. Gameloft will have the balls to make it a paid freemium title, lmao!! Don’t put it past them at all!!!

17. pouxonuGuest 3 years ago

18. Soooo, like have they even tried to develop for Tegra yet?????? Does he know how much more excited he can be????

19. CarlosGuest 3 years ago

YEAH:) time to QUICKSCOPE some N0oBs!!!(:

20. Just Want to say i am already sold. I need another game to take up more of my time that i don’t have, but ill squeeze it is somehow!

21. wilfGuest 3 years ago

When is it coming out for android

22. Hulk MadGuest 3 years ago

23. randomguyGuest 3 years ago

24. yasserGuest 3 years ago

Shut up and take my money !

25. justynGuest 3 years ago