Gameloft promised they would bring the highly-anticipated N.O.V.A. 3 to Android in May, and they delivered on the last day of the month. If you want to play the best first-person shooter on Android, then head over to the Google Play Store and give Gameloft $6.99.
Android fans will be pleased to hear that most high-end devices are supported. That includes the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, ASUS Transformer Prime, Droid RAZR, Nexus S, Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC EVO 4G LTE, and more. Surprisingly, the HTC One X (Tegra 3 and Snapdragon S4 versions) is not currently supported, but I expect Gameloft will be adding it soon.
Highlights of NOVA 3 include:
- An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 6 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
- Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
If your device supports this game and you are a fan of shooters, I’d highly recommend buying the game right now. Check out all the trailer videos below to see what you are missing out on.