Looking for a new Android game to sink a ton of hours into? Electronic Arts just released Mass Effect Infiltrator for Android to the Google Play Store and you can buy it now for $6.99. This fast-paced, duck and cover shooter comes from the same team that ported Dead Space to mobile devices, so we expect it will live up to the hype. Most high end devices like the Galaxy Nexus, One X, Transformer Prime, and more are supported, so go grab it now.
From the Developer:
- YOU’RE A CERBERUS AGENT – GONE ROGUE! - As Commander Shepard battles Reapers across the galaxy, veteran Cerberus agent Randall Ezno procures aliens for illicit experiments at a secret facility. But when the Director of the facility goes too far – Randall fights back and vows to bring Cerberus down!
- ENTER A NEW DIMENSION IN ANDROID GAMING - Move freely through massive exteriors and a fully realized Cerberus base. Featuring groundbreaking graphics and intensified audio, enjoy a console-like experience that marks the next leap in Android gameplay.
- ENGAGE ENEMIES WITH SWIPE & TAP COMBAT - Featuring both manual and assisted aiming, use intuitive tap controls and for fast-paced fighting. Fluidly dive and roll for cover with a simple swipe. Engage in epic boss battles against Cerberus Mechs and twisted experiment victims.
- IT’S YOU AGAINST AN ARMY! - Harness the fury of high-tech armor and weapons. Unleash biotic powers, stealth cloak abilities and devastating melee attacks. Upgrade your gear and performance with credits – the quicker and more stylish your kills, the more credits you’ll earn. Also, access the bonus Turian mission and escape the medical bay…alive!
- IMPACT YOUR MASS EFFECT 3 EXPERIENCE - Gather valuable intel and upload it to Galaxy at War to boost your Galactic Readiness Rating in Mass Effect 3. Complete the game to increase your War Assets. Improve your chances in the final Mass Effect 3 battle – on the go!