Aug 17 AT 10:36 AM Nick Gray 31 Comments

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 revealed in leaked pictures?

galaxy-note-2-leak

A device with a 5.3-inch display may not be for everyone, but its hard to argue that the Galaxy Note was not a huge success for Samsung. With the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 right around the corner, we’re seeing new details surface on a regular basis. The latest is a picture of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 which shows off a white device with features that match up perfectly with a recently leaked image of the handset’s screen bezel.

As usual, we’re not willing to put a stake in the ground and declare that this is what the final Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will look like. A few people have already noted that the image looks flat, but that’s most likely explained away by the fact that we’re actually look at a picture of a picture rather than a picture of the Galaxy Note 2.

Either way, if you’re really interested in the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, you won’t have to wait too long to get a glimpse of its real design. Samsung is expected to unveil the phone at its Unpacked event on August 29th, in Berlin at IFA. That gives us roughly another two weeks of rumors to sort through.

Is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 the device you are waiting for or will you hold out a bit longer to see what Google has planned for the next Nexus device?

Update: The photo seen in the post image has been confirmed to be a Photoshopped mockup created by @danini1112.

samsung-galaxy-note-2-bezel galaxy-note-2-render-leak galaxy-note-2-render-leak-2 galaxy-note-2-leak

Via: Phandroid

1. O.J. Simpson, live statement from jailGuest 3 years ago

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

2. if this is true, it basically looks like a bigger S3

3. I want one. I could definitely find a lot of uses for it.

4. If its true it seems like they wanna stick with 1 look/design for their high end devices. Hope it comes to verizon .

5. RaptorGuest 3 years ago

Are speakers still on the back? Sure, we need logo on the front more ROTFL

/* What the dumb copycats, it’s not a 3.5″ phone!

• Just about every phone has the logo on the front. Your comment has to be the dumbest and irrelevant. And just about every phone has their speakers on the back as well.

6. Who needs a 7″ tablet with this?

7. Oh my this thing looks lush!!!!!

8. JimGuest 3 years ago

FUGLY FONE

9. I guess it is a fake but it’s still sexy!

10. As long as they don’t try to give it less than the 10.1 Note’s resolution I think I’ll get it. Still bummed about the tablet’s res. :(

11. AlexGuest 3 years ago

My next Note. Love my current one, so I hope this nest iteration will have more of everything…else, I am definitile getting the Nexus 7.

12. LoloGuest 3 years ago

There is a big difference between a 7 inch tab and the 5.3 inch Gnote… I have both the Nexus 7 and the Gnote and it looks tiny next to the N7.

13. Thisis nice, ready for that new note

14. hameedGuest 3 years ago

I think it isnt much of a leak… maybe its someone’s wishlist
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus leaks

15. Close to the real thing. Missing the Verizon logo button though. Ha!