Sep 29 AT 4:38 PM Nick Gray 11 Comments

Day 4: Google Play $0.25 sale starts the weekend off with a bang

google-play

Google’s kicking off the weekend with 14 new $0.25. apps and games to celebrate it’s 25 billion downloads milestone. The apps from Day 3 are still on sale for $0.25, but Google has updated the official promotion page to only include apps from Day 4.  We are logging all of the sale apps after the break so you can come back and browse them tomorrow.

There are some amazing apps available for $0.25, but our favorites include Farm Invasion USA, Madden NFL 12, Endomondo Pro and the surprisingly addictive Ski Safari. So what are you waiting for? Click the links below and buy yourself a dozen apps for less than what you spent on coffee this morning.

Source: Google Play

• you failed

• Hollandia

App sales from day 3 is over now in Europa.

• Hollandia

I’m sorry if I gave wrong information. the comment should have been:
      App sales from day 3 is now over in some countries.

• yankeesusa

• Jesus-Osama Christ

Ripoff and betrayal. Google pulling a Samsung here?

• okungnyo

I’m usually a silent browser, but I just had to login to say this:

WTF are you talking about? You should be thankful that Google is having a sale at all. You can’t pay for an app that costs 99 CENTS so you have to wait for it to be on sale, then complain that you missed it? You’re seriously that cheap?

People like you are the reason devs don’t develop for Android, or even if they do, just push out shitty ports of their iOS counterparts. People, it’s freakin’ 99 CENTS!

I’m sorry for the rant but it’s true. I’ve realized a long time ago that the only way to talk in this world is with your wallet.

• kwills88

• Jorge Vieira

Yeah, same here, it keeps telling me I don’t have enough space on my gs3, wth!

• Dennis

That why i have an iPhone 4, game is working flawlessly.
      Probably because its developed natively on iOS then ported to the other runner-up operating systems.

You get what you pay for.

• uknowme

Can’t get enough of these sales. It’s awesome that Google gives back.

• Axience

Are you using VoIP messengers such as Skype, Whatsapp, ooVoo etc.? Participate in a survey and win USD 100! This is not spam — you can contact us directly: Gleb Zhukov at gleb.zhukov@axience.com. Please follow the link to sign-up for the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KN88PYT

1. you failedGuest 3 years ago

2. App sales from day 3 is over now in Europa.

• I’m sorry if I gave wrong information. the comment should have been:
      App sales from day 3 is now over in some countries.

3. Yea, their not doing like last promotion were they kept all the apps at the deal price all the time. Now if you don’t get it at the special price on the same day you lose the chance.

• Jesus-Osama ChristGuest 3 years ago

Ripoff and betrayal. Google pulling a Samsung here?

• okungnyoGuest 3 years ago

I’m usually a silent browser, but I just had to login to say this:

4. I got order and chaos, and when i tried to play it, it wont even run :( i didnt refund it though, here’s to hoping they update it or if i get another android device it will work on that, just couldnt pass up on that deal for that game.

• Yeah, same here, it keeps telling me I don’t have enough space on my gs3, wth!

• DennisGuest 3 years ago

That why i have an iPhone 4, game is working flawlessly.

You get what you pay for.

5. Can’t get enough of these sales. It’s awesome that Google gives back.

6. AxienceGuest 3 years ago