Sep 27 AT 12:10 PM Taylor Wimberly 29 Comments

Samsung to reveal US Galaxy Note II launch dates on Oct. 24?

samsung-galaxy-note-ii-630

Samsung said the Galaxy Note II was coming to the US by mid-November, but we still don’t have all the details about the exact launch dates and pricing. That should change soon because Samsung just sent out invites to an event in New York City that teases the Note II. We already know the device will come to AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, and US Cellular, so we expect them to be present and reveal their launch plans.

Will any of you be making the jump to a phablet now that the Note II is coming to all the major carriers?

• redraider133

• lrq

a much maturer Note for the guys ready to taste it.

• Bieber fan

Im getting this too. Im a huge Justin Bieber and android fan. Justin and android forever!

• Richard Yarrell

• Tango

Hi Richard, what happened to your EVO on Sprint?

• Orion78

Stop lying. You don’t have the money to purchase a phone of that caliber.

• Sargon

It doesn’t matter, since they’re all in his head anyway. He probably found a broken Timex in the trash and thinks it “pimp-slaps” a Patek Phiippe or Vacheron Constantin. I swear he has pizza boxes with keyboards drawn on them and thinks they’re laptops with 256-core, 900THz processors.
          He has more issues than the New York Times, and is nuttier than squirrel shit.

• JAMman

YES! You can count on me and a bazillion others who have been patiently waiting for the Galaxy Journal (remember that rumor?) to land on Verizon. So a few more weeks for the Note II won’t really matter. Let’s just see what VZW charges to allow folks like me to keep their unlimited data plan without signing a 2-year contract. I’m guessing $800, $850 and $900 for the 16/32/64GB versions unsubsidized. But what do I know; I’m just a lowly consumer with a Droid X.

• Brian

Was really hoping to see a US release of this phone in late October. Running a kang of CM9 on my G2 and I am so ready to upgrade!

• surg3d

• MisterLee

• WlfHart

• Aaron Ratner

I’m all over this. It’s a larger GS3 with more options. I’m not sure how that’s now awesome.

• Fulaman

I don’t think this will be on par with the LG Optimus G spec wise (processor wise).

• Hom0ncruse

final nail in the coffin for samsung

• CactusCat

I wish it was your final nail so that we’d never have to see your stupidity anymore.

• thaghost

• Nathan D.

Well I don’t see any other headsets but the note 2 for this PR.

• Doretha Thomas

Don’t forget Straight Talk and Net 10 these are some good phones let them in on that I phone 4&5 to let them make money with you.you see sprit and T-moble will break your wallets down. And straight talk and net10 phones my child use net 10 and I use straight talk my phone can do what them other phones can do just as well.

• Jamie Smith

I think google needs to stop letting samsung use android for these ventures……its embarrassing

• Penelope85

Too late, i already went for the new iPhone 5 from Apple.
    Cant go wrong with the leading american company.
    I heard a lot of bad things about samsung and they are mocking apple, which is a reason i opted for the american iPhone.

• CactusCat

You’re an idiot. Don’t you know where the iFhone is made? Its an Asian phone SOLD by an American company. BFD. Yep, that American company is sure helping our economy by providing all those manufacturing jobs. Get lost loser troll.

• Richard Yarrell

• snowbdr89

So basically the iphone would be the perfect device for dick, a pitiful phone for a pitiful person!!

• Orion78

LOL and you have knowledge of technology?

• Sargon

“uneducated simpleton’s” Once again, dumbass. What is the simpleton doing? What does the simpleton own? You really are retarded. Even more absurd than a grammar Nazi flaming someone and starting their sentence with a lower-case “I”
      Don’t you have some imaginary phones to talk to, and feces to roll around in whilst “applauding really hard” and “can’t help but laughing?” while watching your dumpster TV and playing with the pizza boxes you drew keyboards on so you could pretend that they’re laptops? Be a good mental-case and play with your feces and leave the comment threads to the grown-ups.

• vikings football

I guess you’re playing deaf ears to the many bad things about apple…and the iPhone, its not american, its made in china…like most smart phones and everything tech, is built in china/Korea/japan, etc…

• 123456789

so Cupertino, California is not America but China??????

• jordrrzu

cant wait!!!! I have a s3 and will ditch it for a note 2, and I will gladly pay full price to keep my unlimited.

1. I think it will be a big seller because this time around it is coming to just about every carrier where the note only came to 2 of the US carriers. I know a alot of people on verizon who were waiting for the original note and now can get their hands on this.

• lrqGuest 3 years ago

a much maturer Note for the guys ready to taste it.

• Bieber fanGuest 3 years ago

• This will be a day one purchase for me and many of my Tmobile friends. It’s been a grand run with unlimited data on my Galaxy S3. The Galaxy Note 2 will be the ultimate entertainment device for Tmobile and it’s superior hspa plus 42MPS network. Jellybean with Exynos 4412 processor 1.6 Ghz 3100mAh battery and a great speedy Tmobile network. Thank god Tmobile, Sprint, and At&t will leave this beautiful alone on it’s intended great looks. Verizon will be the ONLY fools with all that childish unnecessary branding disarming the Galaxy Note 2. Tmobile rocks..

• TangoGuest 3 years ago

Hi Richard, what happened to your EVO on Sprint?

• Stop lying. You don’t have the money to purchase a phone of that caliber.

• SargonGuest 3 years ago

He has more issues than the New York Times, and is nuttier than squirrel shit.

2. JAMmanGuest 3 years ago

3. BrianGuest 3 years ago

4. Happy it’s coming to more carriers this time around- choice is good! I really think the phablet form is a winner and my next phone will definitely have a 5″+ screen. I’m hoping it’s a Nexus phablet though. One can dream…

5. I cant wait! I’ll be getting off sprint soon… I need some LTE in my life. Their 3G is horrendous!

6. Wouldn’t it be amazing if they pulled a huge super secret surprise and announced the release date was the very next day! *crosses fingers*

7. Aaron RatnerGuest 3 years ago

8. FulamanGuest 3 years ago

• Hom0ncruseGuest 3 years ago

final nail in the coffin for samsung

• CactusCatGuest 3 years ago

9. Anyone in NYC who is on tmobile who wants this or any other phone but is not eligible for Full upgrade should let me know. Im not using my upgrade. Contact me bbulani1@yahoo.com

10. Well I don’t see any other headsets but the note 2 for this PR.

11. Doretha ThomasGuest 3 years ago

12. Jamie SmithGuest 3 years ago

13. Penelope85Guest 3 years ago

Too late, i already went for the new iPhone 5 from Apple.
    Cant go wrong with the leading american company.

• CactusCatGuest 3 years ago

14. Between the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2 the iphone 5 looks like a pitiful device for basic losers. Ios is boring same old same old rows of crappy icons. Iphones are for uneducated simpleton’s who have no knowledge of technology. Piss on Apple and it’s users.. Samsung rules this space…

• snowbdr89Guest 3 years ago

• LOL and you have knowledge of technology?

• SargonGuest 3 years ago

15. vikings footballGuest 3 years ago

• 123456789Guest 3 years ago

so Cupertino, California is not America but China??????

16. jordrrzuGuest 3 years ago