Madfinger Games needs your help to make the greatest multiplayer game for Android devices. Earlier this month they released the open beta of Shadowgun: Deadzone for Tegra 3-powered devices, and today they have rolled out a new version that supports a much wider selection of devices.
I played the first beta on my ASUS Transformer Prime with a Logitech wireless gamepad, and it was the most enjoyable gaming experience I have had on Android. I’ve always been a huge fan of multiplayer shooters, and Deadzone felt like I was playing on a console or PC.
The new Open Beta version includes:
- Four playable characters (Soldier, Mutant, Assassin, Dancer)
- Two Game Modes (DeathMatch and ZoneControl)
- Two Maps (Core and Invasion)
- Introducing Research system (you can use a research to make weapons, items and perks) NEW!
- Introducing Ranks NEW!
- Protection for the beginners (players with RANKS 1-3). They are connecting to the isolated servers NEW!
- You can make money by playing the game NEW!
- You can now collect experience points (XP) and level up NEW!
- New Weapons available (Atilla, Agony, Warmoger, etc.) NEW!
- New Gadgets available (Detector, Jammer, FlashBang) NEW!
- Player Perks NEW!
- Equip Enhancements NEW!
Grab the latest beta now and let us know what you think. Madfinger Games says they are “very interested to hear [your] concerns, comments and answer any questions [you] may have. As noted before, the intent of the Open Beta is to polish network code and the basic gameplay experience, as well as to resolve bugs.”