Does anyone speak Russian? The first review of the LG Nexus is now online, coming from the same Russian source that leaked a bunch of photos of the device earlier this week. We are using Google Translate to skim through the article, but you can head over to the source link and check out the pretty pictures right now.
New details from the review include:
- The inclusion of a multi-colored LED noficiation
- There are no pogo pins for accessories
- The micro SIM slot is on the left side below the volume rocker
- The back is completely smooth and glossy, perhaps scratch-resistent glass
- The sides of the device are made from a matte black rubberized plastic
- Size is 134 x 69.2 x 9.2 mm
- Weight is 139 g
Most importantly, the reviewer says “it is too foolish to describe the pros and cons of the device” because it has not been officially announced and they only have a prototype to play with.