Oct 23 AT 6:39 PM Taylor Wimberly 63 Comments

Sh*t Android fanatics say

stuff-android-fans-say

Remind you of anyone you know? Let us know your favorite line in the comments below.

Via: Phandroid

Source: YouTube

• poler166

Let me root your phone and what ROM you using lol

• vforvortex

• APG

Yep same here haha. I tell them the same disclaimer.
        But after that I say as long you can enter download mode, you don’t have to worry.
        Most people don’t know about updates. Just buy it and use it till you start complaining about some functions or performance.

• mac08wrx

They should have gotten the same actor from the apple video to do this one.

• miguel

the nice thing is that apple hasn’t made a video yet to samsung they may be working on it, then a battle haha. like verizon and at&t a few years or months ago don’t you guys remember?

Nice video though uuu uuu uuu crazy guy, funny..

• SanzaBlancoAkA2C

• Vance

• Joe Nicholson

Oh. You have an iPhone? That explains why you aren’t signed into Google talk.

• www.phonewbie.com

CUSTOMIZABLE!! LOL

• Max.Steel

• iamXiV92a

I have the strange feeling that any story I tell now, about how Android is better, is going to make me sound like a huge nut job :-/

• Nate B.

So true! Lmao.

• Sean

“Even the magazine is twice the price!”

• http://alxrock.deviantart.com alxrock

LOL. I never thought this would be such an accurate depiction of myself. Bravo.

• kwills88

• Michael Lengyel

So true. LOL

It’s a shame how we have to find reason to make us feel better. As an iPhone user and Android user this was funny and so was the one about iPhone people. Some people do have valid points when it comes to the things they use or need. But most will argue and they are just joining the bandwagon.

• MikeG

Android sh*t I say: Whenever I go to the phone store I make sure to mention to the sales people that I mainly purchase Android because it’s Linux at it’s core.

• Demidrek

your argument is invalid iOS is also Linux at its core, it’s just that Apple built the OS so it’s closed

• http://www.youtube.com/emogamer Christopher Chavez

Yes. It reminds me of…… me ._.

• aranea

When something doesn’t work “I just say because it’s iphone” or “because it’s an apple product”

• Daniel

“It’s open!” should definitely be there!

• Bpear96

“Siri’s a b*tch ” hahah :D

• Josh Woodward

An Android nerd called his phone a “Droid”?

• Stella

• MyMilan

Really funny and so true…

• Nathan D.

• 666

This guy comes off as a weak whiney dork, and half of the above commenters identify with him. SMH.

• Mike

I feel like a jerk after watching this. The funny thing is, just before watching this I watched the Apple event on their website. No matter how hard I try I can’t get myself to like iProducts. I just don’t feel like the deal is sweet enough for me personally. I am trying to be more understanding though and accepting of them, especially since more people buy Apple products than anything else anyway. In the end I do agree that Android is flawed in many ways, but it has so much potential. I have an attachment to Android for all of the control it gives me over the device. I feel if I bought and iPhone or something I would get bored as I have many times before with their devices. Anyway, if you ever see me making mean comments about Apple devices from now on just call me out.

• iamXiV92a

Whispers to female “Let me root your phone”

• h0ruza

Someone has been following me and recording my conversations.

Brilliant!

• jamal adam

“It’s not copying, if it’s better.”

• cj

It could have been better and I didn’t laugh. My battery dying would have been funny because many people besidse me always complain about it. Bigger batteries are the best.

• Revalence

Wait wait wait….
    Where’s the rest?
    Proud Android User.

• Romney supporter and (white!) republican

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• Bpear96

You do know that the Galaxy S3 isnt the only android phone right? Anyways its not even cheap plastic its Polycarbonate a very durable type of plastic and usually doesn’t “look” cheap unless its glossed (look at the HTC One X) Also theres phones like the Motorola Razr HD maxx , with HIGH end build, pretty much all metal, kevlar backing… etc Android is all about choice!

• koffeequp

Well Mr Ego, your opinion doesn’t sound very humble now does it? Since you are so down on android users I can only assume you have one of them wonderful all fulfilling iphonys. That being the case, lets both start changing the battery in our respective phones and see who finishes first… What – you don’t want to play?

Typed on an Android Tablet…

• jamal adam

I think your guest name said it all.

• phandroid

This is funny because i thought i read somewhere that android people tend to be conservative and apple liberal… i see it the other way since liberals are more accepting of diversity.

• Ryan

Siri is a bitch

• Spook Murphy

hang on while i reboot this custom rom…

• piratesystem

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• XRayA4T

I really enjoyed this as a Android fan. Particularly the bed scene “Can I root your phone?”

My only thought was that the blah, blah, blah was not “sh*t Android fanatics say” but rather a iFan drowning out the fandroid arguments. A sort of cover your ears and go “lalalalalala”

It would have been even better if they had included more fandroid sh#t rather than blah blah blah. That turned it into “what we hear when Adnroid fanantics talk”

• spintrex

OH you don’t have NFC lol!!

• Bgor

I like the video very much. Especially the way he mention S J name.
    I love it.

• dinodxynez

LOL Hilarious!!! That is so me! I complain to my wife about iPhone and iOS almost 24/7, haha! So funny because everything he says is true!!

• Dmac

Dude, check out my ROM! LOL

• dinodxynez

(that is so me) hilarious!!!! I’ve been laughing for hours now!!!

• iTKe2K

i actually show what my phone (GT-i9100) can do that ios devices cant when i’m asked
    people converted :P but not all

• Caryb1969

” The screen is so small, how do you see that”. Oh my god too friggin funny. So what I would say.

• lancebukkake

I tried explaining my ROM (AOKP) to my wife yesterday…she was like, “why, why are you telling me this!?” IT’S CUSTO-MIZE-ABLE!!!

• Kevin

Could have been funny. Better material and a better person to play that role. Fail on both. Weak writing and terrible actor in the main role. Not funny. Some truth to it but delivery was ruined by subpar components. Unfunny. Anti funny actually.

• Jeb Johnston

Lol, I’m glad I’m nowhere near that kind of fanaticism. I would need to get plastered and drugged to act like that. I could buy a new phone at that cost.

• Juan Luong

It’s not coming….

• MacCrookPro

Nice, The bartender is wearing a Michael Jackson Captain EO shirt

• chris

Guilty on some counts. I’ve been known to show off my new ROM and say “Look at this cool live wallpaper, but you can’t use it because you have an iPhone :( ” lol. Might have mentioned the small screen a time or 2 ;)

• veracu

• dinodxynez

• Zachary

Haha. “Even the magazine is twice the price”

• Accountant new york

I think Android is a good platform but it certainly can’t match iOS when it comes to overall functionality and the quality of apps available.

1. Let me root your phone and what ROM you using lol

• so true… I always tell my friends who are still on 2.3 android, let me root and install an update for you. They are always hesitant when i give the disclaimer of possible phone bricking.

• APGGuest 3 years ago

Yep same here haha. I tell them the same disclaimer.

2. They should have gotten the same actor from the apple video to do this one.

• miguelGuest 3 years ago

Nice video though uuu uuu uuu crazy guy, funny..

3. I’m surprised they never said anything about Android being Open Source cause that’s something I say all the time.

4. wow… I feel like SUCH an ass all of a sudden. I can think of about 100 people I could send this too and never hear the end of it…

5. Oh. You have an iPhone? That explains why you aren’t signed into Google talk.

6. I’m sorry but those were just terrible and unfunny. There are way funnier things that people in the Android camp say.

7. SeanGuest 3 years ago

“Even the magazine is twice the price!”

8. LOL. I never thought this would be such an accurate depiction of myself. Bravo.

9. I completely lost it when he said “Siri Is a bitch”…suddenly I feel guilty because this is all me.

10. Michael LengyelGuest 3 years ago

So true. LOL

11. MikeGGuest 3 years ago

12. Yes. It reminds me of…… me ._.

13. This is so funny! I posted it on a private forum where iphone users sometimes tell me I’m a fanatic. :D

14. DanielGuest 3 years ago

“It’s open!” should definitely be there!

15. “Siri’s a b*tch ” hahah :D

16. Josh WoodwardGuest 3 years ago

An Android nerd called his phone a “Droid”?

17. LMAO! I just asked my brother to root his phone. These are some very good ones. I’ve wanted to tell my iphone friends some of the stuff about “it’s a iphone that why, blah, blah” but I restrain myself.

18. Really funny and so true…

19. Wasnt that funny but half of that is so me. I do act like that to my friends with Apple product. What they should have added was that iphone specs is so last year.

20. 666Guest 3 years ago

21. MikeGuest 3 years ago

22. Whispers to female “Let me root your phone”

23. Someone has been following me and recording my conversations.

Brilliant!

24. “It’s not copying, if it’s better.”

25. cjGuest 3 years ago

26. Wait wait wait….
    Where’s the rest?
    Proud Android User.

27. Romney supporter and (white!) republicanGuest 3 years ago

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• Your a Romney supporter (whatever your opinion i guess), Your racist.. And your calling android users bums.. You seem like a great person!

• koffeequpGuest 3 years ago

Typed on an Android Tablet…

• I think your guest name said it all.

• phandroidGuest 2 years ago

28. RyanGuest 3 years ago

Siri is a bitch

29. Spook MurphyGuest 3 years ago

hang on while i reboot this custom rom…

30. Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

31. XRayA4TGuest 3 years ago

32. OH you don’t have NFC lol!!

33. BgorGuest 3 years ago

I like the video very much. Especially the way he mention S J name.
    I love it.

34. dinodxynezGuest 3 years ago

35. DmacGuest 3 years ago

Dude, check out my ROM! LOL

36. iTKe2KGuest 3 years ago

people converted :P but not all

37. Caryb1969Guest 3 years ago

38. lancebukkakeGuest 3 years ago

39. KevinGuest 3 years ago

40. Jeb JohnstonGuest 3 years ago

41. Juan LuongGuest 3 years ago

It’s not coming….

42. Nice, The bartender is wearing a Michael Jackson Captain EO shirt

43. chrisGuest 2 years ago

44. Weird I feel like I just been dissected. I’ve said almost all those things too just hopefully not as obnoxious as this portrayal. Been wanting to root my mom’s Max and dad’s sg3 too. Lol.

45. HILARIOUS!!! AND SO ME!!! I’ve actually woken my wife up late at night and asked her: “let me root your phone” (she has a Galaxy Nexus) and I’ve also tried to wake her up only to say: “check out this widget”… funny!!

46. Haha. “Even the magazine is twice the price”

47. Accountant new yorkGuest 2 years ago