Apr 21 AT 11:40 AM Sean Riley 32 Comments

Stealth Black HTC One appears on AT&T and Sprint sites

htc-one-stealth-black-att

Despite the name HTC wasn’t trying to stay under the radar of AT&T and Sprint customers with this alternative to the recently launched Glacial Silver One as they had previously stated that it would be available in the coming weeks. You still can’t hit the buy button on either site, however, HTC One fans are used to timelines slipping at this point so it should be of some comfort to see evidence that both carriers are likely ready to flip that switch soon.

AT&T is showing both the 32GB and their exclusive 64GB version of the Stealth Black One on their site with the simple message that “The device you’ve selected is not available in your area.” They are a little less forthcoming about it than Sprint though as you have to track the pages down on your own rather than being able to click through from the HTC One page.

Sprint is limited to the 32GB version, but they are actually showing the black version as an option and are a bit more helpful with their terse message, “Black HTC One Coming Soon.”

So are any of you still holding out for the ninja edition One (seriously HTC I think you missed an opportunity there) or did the anticipation of putting together all those awesome video highlights and Zoes get the better of you?

Via: Sprint

Source: AT&T

Sean has been with Android and Me for over 4 years and covering mobile for the last 5. He occasionally muses about gadgets and tech outside of the Android universe at Techgasms.

• redraider133

That black looks really nice!

• Dirge

I’m liking the color. :)

• GBT

I am from HK. I attended one of the trial events jointly held by HTC and one of the mobile review sites here last Fri, and I ordered a black HTC One on the spot after playing with both the silver and the black versions. I guess both are nice – and assuming most of us will put on some kind of skin to protect it, the color may or may not matter – though i personally prefer the black one. Interestingly, I was told the silver version will be available earlier than the black one in HK – does that imply the black one will take a bit longer or one step more (the black coating) than the silver to make? And sadly, no 64GB version will be available for the time being.

• SGB101

People need to chill out, it isn’t the end of the world if it gets a scuff. There will be a be a new one in 12 months time.

• www.phonewbie.com

…says the man with endless money, lol

seriously tho, I prefer to carry my phones around naked as well. What is the point of wanting a “sexy” or “great” looking phone or even a thin one if you’re gonna dress it up with a big ole ugly otterbox case?

• MC_Android

• GBT

I know giving it a cover would somehow defeat the purpose of buying such a beautful phone, but since i dropped my naked iphone and broke the front glass before, i would use all means to avoid that from happening to my HTC One.

• SGB101

But it could do with a case to hide the nasty plastics! Wish I had endless money :o(

• madsalad

• scubabum

Nice phone. I prefer the white/aluminum version better.

• snowbdr89

They both look sweet!!

• Nate B.

• MC_Android

• http://htcsource.com Nick Gray

• jacob

I heard they’re trying to push out a lot more of the silver ones first. And a lot of the silver ones seem to be more defective with poor battery and uneven build quality on the sides compared to the black ones recently released by Sprint. Which are reported to be flawless.

• anon

This phone is a monster. I especially love how under-hyped the sprint version is. ZERO carrier branding and bloatware from sprint’s One, no idea how/why they won’t use this as a marketing tool.

• shnuffle

Gorgeous will definitely be my next phone no matter what Samsung has to offer

• SanzaBlancoAkA2C

• Stella

• Chris Lewis

HTC,

Release this on VZW and I will sell my s3 to buy the One.

Thanks.

• Bhugtaan mobile and Dth recharge App

Hmm this is a good news for all HTC fans.
    Dth Recharge Software

• John Patrick

Looks good, but I’ll bet its a scratch-magnet.

• oddysmith

Htc One runs Google’s Android 4.1 Jelly Bean working framework plus Htc Sense client interface. In place of the standard Android home screen, the telephone characteristics Htc Blinkfeed which is a live stream of upgrades and messages from sites, interpersonal interaction nourishes and your system administrations like Sms, message, content. It is completely customizable to give you a completely remarkable client experience. Fueling this leader telephone is a non-removable Li-Po 2300 mah electric storage device which will keep it running throughout the day on a solitary charge click :- http://www.htconedeals4u.co.uk/

• Galaxy S4 Deals

Compare cheapest Samsung Galaxy S4 deals on contract with best offers on Orange, 02, Three, T-Mobile & Vodafone in the UK @ http://www.galaxys4-deals.org.uk/

• iPhone 5 Deals

Compare the cheapest iPhone 5 contract deals & offers from Orange, O2, Three, T-Mobile & Vodafone mobile network in the UK. Also get attractive free gifts with iPhone 5 @ http://www.iphone5-contract.co.uk/

• iPhone 5 Deals

Find & compare best iPhone 5 deals & contract offers with cheap tariff plans from leading mobile phone networks like From Vodafone, O2, Orange, EE, Three and T-Mobile @

• Galaxy S4 contract deals

Compare best Samsung Galaxy S4 contract deals with cheap tariff plans on Orange, 02, Three, T-Mobile & Vodafone in the UK @ http://www.galaxys4deals.org.uk/

• iPhone 4S Contracts

Compare iPhone 4s contract deals online with cheap tariff plans. Also find Black iPhone 4s & white iPhone 4s with leading networks like Vodafone, O2, Orange, Three and T-Mobile @

• suji

Hi friends ,

your journal comments terribly nice, therefore see the my journal comments is extremely helpful for to any or all..

DTH Hammer Manufacturers, DTH Hammer Exporters

1. That black looks really nice!

2. I’m liking the color. :)

3. GBTGuest 2 years ago

• I’ve never put a case on my phones ever. And putting a case on that device is almost sacrilege! Especially the black one.

• …says the man with endless money, lol

• I agree…that I prefer my phone without a case, but that said, I prefer even more a phone without cracks and dents across its body. Therefore, I think the HTC One’s design factor is a much overrated aspect for those people who want their phones to be in perfect condition.

• GBTGuest 2 years ago

• In agreement, and I have found phones are getting tougher, my note only has one minor (2mm)scratch after 6 or 7 months use.

• I originally had a case on my Sensation but took it off because 1) I liked the look of the Sensation a lot; and 2) the body of the Sensation actually have a two-tone material and part of it is kind of rubbery and is easy to hold on to. That being said, I can definitely see WHY people would put a case on most phones, as they are slippery as hell. Heck, my wife took the case off of her HTC One S (while waiting for a replacement case) and she dropped the phone on the first day and got a nice ding in it. It is super slippery w/o the case.

4. Nice phone. I prefer the white/aluminum version better.

5. snowbdr89Guest 2 years ago

They both look sweet!!

6. It annoys me that manufactures NEVER come with all the color variants and accessories right out the gate. It’s one or the other or many many weeks later.

• Go check online. Ebay says tons of vendors selling various cases and colors for under $10.

• From what I can gather, HTC was planning to launch both colors at the same time, but chose to push out the silver/white model first because of the supply shortage.

• jacobGuest 2 years ago

7. anonGuest 2 years ago

8. Gorgeous will definitely be my next phone no matter what Samsung has to offer

9. Man how I wish they made this phone into a Nexus device. I’d trade my Nexus 4 for it in a heartbeat.

10. I have to admit that the black version is sexier. Honestly, I’ll be happy to get my hands on either version. HTC should have rolled out both colors on release date.

11. HTC,

Release this on VZW and I will sell my s3 to buy the One.

Thanks.

12. Bhugtaan mobile and Dth recharge AppGuest 2 years ago

Hmm this is a good news for all HTC fans.
    Dth Recharge Software

13. John PatrickGuest 2 years ago

Looks good, but I’ll bet its a scratch-magnet.

14. oddysmithGuest 2 years ago