The Android 4.3 update for the AT&T HTC One has been released. Like the Sprint HTC One, the update for the AT&T HTC One includes Android 4.3 plus launcher bar enhancements, new BlinkFeed features, a widget lock screen style, home button behavior modification (remove black menu bar from screen), ability to display battery level percentage in the notification bar, advanced notifications, quick settings, 6 new Video Highlights themes with custom music options, improved Zoe file management and all the standard Android enhancements included with Android 4.3.
If you have not yet received an update notification on your AT&T HTC One, you can always try to ping HTC’s servers manually by going to Settings > About > Software Updates > Check now on your HTC One.
AT&T HTC One Android 4.3 changelog
- Improved notification bar with quick access to many of the most popular settings.
- The integration of Instagram™ into HTC BlinkFeed.
- The ability to lock the camera focus and exposure on a specific target within the viewfinder.
- An updated HTC gallery user experience.
- HTC Zoe® updates that include:
- The option to change the file format of Zoe capture to a 3-second MP4 video and one second still JPG photo. This change will significantly reduce the amount of storage space used when capturing Zoe shots.
- Updated visualizer features within the HTC Music app.
- The ability to add widgets to the lock screen.
- New home key secondary functions to quickly access either Google Now or the menu.
- New settings for the battery percentage notification.