Oct 02 AT 12:23 PM Nick Gray 32 Comments

HTC: Sprint to release HTC One Android 4.3 update today

htc-One_Tricolor

It may be a few days later than originally promised, but HTC’s Jason Mackenzie has just announced that the Android 4.3 update for the Sprint HTC One will be pushed out today. The update should include Android 4.3 plus launcher bar enhancements, new BlinkFeed features, a widget lock screen style, home button behavior modification (remove black menu bar from screen), ability to display battery level percentage in the notification bar, advanced notifications, quick settings, 6 new Video Highlights themes with custom music options, improved Zoe file management and all the standard Android enhancements included with Android 4.3.

We’re not sure when the Sprint HTC One Android 4.3 update push will begin, but you can always try to ping HTC’s servers manually by going to Settings > About > Software Updates > Check now on your HTC One.

What new Android 4.3 features and Sense enhancements are you looking forward to on your Sprint HTC One?

• ihatefanboys

• Jeff

Downloading it right now… It’s available in Texas

• Travis Minnich

I might of found a minor bug in 4.3 already. when you change the home button gestures to “Swipe up for Google Now or Press and hold for menu” when your on the home screen and you hold for menu the screen locks up for a sec and wont let you swipe your home screen pages. Don’t think its that big of a issue. was just noting it. lol

• Michael

What does “might of” mean? Is that the same as “might have”? I’m just curious, because I’m not having the problem you describe, but I’m not familiar with the meaning of “might of”.

• topher

hell yes! texas here as well and downloading now.

• Sam

I just updated but now I can’t update any of my apps on the play store but everything else seems fine

• Ron

I also cannot update any apps and I did all of the usual fixes (clearing data on Google Play, Services and removing and re-adding my Google Account) to no avail. Any suggestions would be helpful!

• smoke

You have to factory reset to fix the play store that’s what I did and 4.3 is sweet and faster

• smoke

Pull down toggles are cool but didn’t fix the purple cam

• wtstouffer3

Cincy Ohio got it! Now I have nothing to check on, follow, or read about daily….oh wait…kitkat is coming! I’ll have a new phone by then I’m sure.

• josh

Omaha Nebraska. What’s this new icon in notifications that looks like a big “N”?

• justin

Anybody aware of any great roms running 4.3 compatible for sprint yet?

• JW

I noticed this too! In case you haven’t found it yet, it is the NFC application that allows you to exchange data when the phone touches another device. Go to Settings>…More> then disable the setting for NFC…

• Anne

Thank you JW!

• Shells

I had no idea and for 3 weeks now i’ve noticed that my battery would drain a little fast and was wondering if that icon had something to do with it. Thank you very much. Does that mean information could have been shared from my phone without my knowledge?

• Sam

Update from my prior post wifi isn’t working so well every couple of hours it disconnects and I have to put my wep key again and wifi won’t turn on or off unless I do a re-set or shut off my phone anyone else seeing this??

• rod

Same here.. I have to reboot..reminds me of the Wi-Fi connections optimizers

• donger

Lucky Sprint users.

• Sara Fleischer

uptil I saw the draft saying $6377, I didnt believe …that…my neighbours mother could trully receiving money parttime at their laptop.. there friends cousin has been doing this 4 only about 16 months and at present repayed the debts on their villa and purchased Bugatti Veyron. recommended you read http://www.star48.com

• khaleader

hi Guys follow us in this blog we have great Pro Android Games and Apps for Free
    you are welcome in http://android-proo.blogspot.com/
    and we also put the feed of this website thanks

• Joe

PDANET and TALKATONE not working anymore…

• john

That sucks. Talkatone was one of my go to apps. Can talkatone do an update so it can work with the latest jellybean update ?

• David Erickson

Is there any hope for a fix on pdanet? Such a bummer…

• Josua

It worked, just uninstall and install it again

• Cole

Can someone help me the play store in not working it has a error message pop up every time pls help me

• Elizabeth Shuba

I have installed the update and my phone has crashed over a dozen times today. I am losing my patients! Help
    How do you uninstall?
    And what is this new icon in the status bar, looks kinda like a ‘N’ it’s bold and square

• Dave

DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!! Since I downloaded the update, my phone battery only last a few hours. Also, my phone gets extremely hot! Also, my apps are not running correctly and they constantly force close. It’s crap!

1. Hooray !! T-Mobile cant be far behind !! To all the people hating on HTC for not pushing out the updates on time, eat your words. We all knew the carriers were holding it up, but apparently not by much. Its 4.3 time !

2. JeffGuest 1 year ago

Downloading it right now… It’s available in Texas

3. Travis MinnichGuest 1 year ago

• MichaelGuest 1 year ago

4. topherGuest 1 year ago

hell yes! texas here as well and downloading now.

5. SamGuest 1 year ago

• RonGuest 1 year ago

• smokeGuest 1 year ago

6. smokeGuest 1 year ago

Pull down toggles are cool but didn’t fix the purple cam

7. wtstouffer3Guest 1 year ago

8. joshGuest 1 year ago

• justinGuest 1 year ago

Anybody aware of any great roms running 4.3 compatible for sprint yet?

• JWGuest 1 year ago

• AnneGuest 1 year ago

Thank you JW!

• ShellsGuest 1 year ago

9. SamGuest 1 year ago

10. Lucky Sprint users.

11. Sara FleischerGuest 1 year ago

12. khaleaderGuest 1 year ago

you are welcome in http://android-proo.blogspot.com/
    and we also put the feed of this website thanks

13. JoeGuest 1 year ago

PDANET and TALKATONE not working anymore…

14. ColeGuest 1 year ago