Feb 12 AT 5:30 PM Dustin Earley 12 Comments

Poll: Are you excited for another Angry Birds?

angry birds

The Angry Birds Twitter account has dropped a bombshell today. Or was it nothing to think twice about? That’s what we want to know from you.

According to the massively popular game’s Twitter account, @AngryBirds, a “big adventure with new birds” is coming soon. Upon seeing the tweet, our first thought was, who cares? Do people really care about Angry Birds anymore? With the last traces of Flappy Bird finally leaving our veins, we want to know how the original smartphone birds sit with you.

Oh, and regardless of how you answer, we all know you’re still going to download it anyway.

Source: Twitter

Dustin Earley: Tech enthusiast; avid gamer; all around jolly guy.

• Sam Johnson

Nope, I don’t. I gave up after the Angry Birds 2 to be honest. Same goes for Cut the Rope.

If it’s going to get my attention, they’ll need to change the style of game completely, but it still needs to be as addictive.

• snowbdr89

Should I be?

• GE918

Angry who?

• SGB101

Tbh this week if sick to death with new about ‘bird’ games. They should of held the news another 7 says, until flappy bird is forgotten about.

• John Patrick

It used to be cool. Before Angry Birds toys, towels, pillows, bedspreads, game remakes, yada, yada, yada. Now it’s just another stupid franchise getting exploited ad nausea.

• Konstantinos

Haha “yada, yada”

• jerrbomb

Lmao… Oh.. You were serious?

• donger

Perfect timing with the new game as people are still crazy about Flappy Bird.

• tp

I still enjoy angry birds but the whole racing crap has really left a bad taste in my mouth.

If it had an arcade mode where you just raced it’d be brilliant but the same track over and over and over again to get points for upgrades kills it.

Micropayments are ruining mobile gaming.

• ihatefanboys

• Steven

Already deleted all Angry Birds long time ago. Plus with Android, its super frustrating cuz if you switch devices, you lose all your history and progress. If they at least used Google Play Services, I’d know I wouldn’t have to start from scratch every time I use a new phone. But its also just boring

• aryin

love the poll choices lol

1. Sam JohnsonGuest 1 year ago

2. snowbdr89Guest 1 year ago

Should I be?

3. Angry who?

4. First was good, then they also med to be the same, the pig one was good in a ‘maker’ way, but sold on the back of the birds.

5. John PatrickGuest 1 year ago

6. Lmao… Oh.. You were serious?

7. Perfect timing with the new game as people are still crazy about Flappy Bird.

8. tpGuest 1 year ago

Micropayments are ruining mobile gaming.

9. Bring it ! Angry Birds is consistently fun and challenging. Cant wait for the next installment.

10. StevenGuest 1 year ago