Since its reveal at CES, ASUS has remained mum on the subject of the PadFone X, the latest entry in its category of phones with tablet docks. That changes today, as AT&T has revealed the specs of the device. We still don’t know anything about pricing or availability, but hey, here’s a rundown of the specs:
- Display: 5-inch 1920×1080 (Padfone), 9-inch 1920×1200 (PadFone Station)
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB, expandable via microSD
- Camera: 13-megapixel PixelMaster, 2-megapixel front-facing camera (PadFone), 1-megapixel front-facing camera (PadFone Station)
- Battery: 2,300mAh (PadFone), 4,990mAh (PadFone Station)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
The PadFone X looks to be a respectable device. It won’t blow anyone away, and so ASUS must be banking on its interesting design to help it succeed. As previously stated, we still don’t know anything about pricing or availability. But if you want to know more about the PadFone X’s design story, AT&T and ASUS have a nice little video that you can watch.
Are you interested in the PadFone X?