Over in its official forums, OnePlus has given us a preview of some of the accessories that it’s cooking up for the One. Included in the batch of add-ons are some hard plastic covers and a flip cover. Here’s a quick rundown on the goodies that’ve been announced so far:
- Clear Case: See-through plastic case that covers the backside of the One, has cutouts for its buttons and event a small OnePlus logo beneath its camera cutout.
- U.S. Charger: Exactly what it sounds like. Each OnePlus One comes with a charger, but OnePlus wanted to show the charger off anyway.
- Shiny Yellow OnePlus Case: Features a design just like the Clear Case, but with a bright yellow hue.
- OnePlus Screen Protector: Another accessory that’s exactly what it sounds like.
- OnePlus Flip Cover: Protects the backside of the One and also wraps around to cover its display. Available in yellow and orange.
OnePlus hasn’t said when it plans to begin selling the accessories or how much they’ll cost. They do look like a nice set of add-ons, though, and even though the OnePlus One isn’t the most expensive smartphone ever, I’m sure that a lot of folks that’ve managed to snag a unit will want to shield it from the harsh elements.
Do you use any accessories with your phone or tablet? If so, what are they?