Announced two days ago at CES, the new LG K7 will soon be available in the US from T-Mobile and MetroPCS. The launch date and price of the phone have not been shared yet, but the LG K7 will definitely be on the cheap side.
The LG K7 is the low-end K Series phone, equipped with a 5.0-inch FWVGA display, 1.1GHz quad-core processor, 1.5GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, and a 2,125mAh battery and LTE connectivity. That being said, the phone does sport a handful of “premium” design features that include 2.5D Arc Glass, curved edges, a woven pattern polycarbonate back panel and rear mounted power and volume buttons.
If you’re hoping for more a more exciting Android phone announcement from LG, you’ll likely have to wait until Mobile World Congress at the end of February.
LG K7 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.0-inch FWVGA In-cell Touch (LTE) / On-cell Touch (3G)
- Chipset: 1.1GHz Quad-Core
- Camera: Rear 8MP or 5MP / Front 5MP
- Memory: RAM: 1.5GB
- ROM: 16GB
- Battery: 2,125mAh
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Size: 143.6 x 72.5 x 8.9mm
- Colors: Titan / White / Black / Gold
- Others: 2.5D Arc Glass / Gesture Shot / Gesture Interval Shot / Tap and Shot