We’ve seen The Productivity Pack before, and noted it as one of the best deals available on premium productivity apps. But with such a good deal, it could only run for a limited time. Today brings us a new version of The Productivity Pack, which once again features huge savings on some of the best productivity apps available. Let’s take a closer look at what this new pack includes.
- One-year subscription to Pocket Premium
- One-year subscription to Wunderlist Pro
- One-year subscription to LastPass Premium
- One-year subscription to UberConference Business
- One-year subscription to Do Business
- One-year subscription to Quip Business
- Twelve-week digital subscription to The New York Times
All of these things come in at a price of just $69.99, which is a savings of 85%. If you were to purchase all of these services separately, rather than together, it would cost you roughly $500, making The Productivity Pack a huge bundle of savings. Additionally, those who purchase The Productivity Pack can add an additional year to all of the subscriptions at the same discounted price.
Here’s the thing, though. The Productivity Pack will only be available until April 22, 2016. That means that you have just over two weeks to take advantage of it. If you want to score a great deal on productivity apps, this is the best deal you’ll find.
You can find more information at the source link below. Be sure to let us know if you purchase The Productivity Pack!