Wireless carriers love to offer tablets, as they’re an accessory that doesn’t necessarily need carrier support but can be a great money spinner if customers choose to purchase a tablet from a carrier. The latest tablet to be offered by a carrier is the ASUS ZenPad Z8, which is now available from Verizon. Let’s take a look at what the Zenpad Z8 is selling itself on.
- 7.9-inch 2048 x 1536 IPS display
- 1.8GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 650 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of storage plus a microSD card slot
- 8-megapixel rear camera, 2-mgeapixel front-facing camera
- Dual front-facing speakers
- 4680mAh battery
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 4G LTE support
As you can tell, the ASUS ZenPad Z8 is a respectable tablet. It’s nothing flagship, but it also brings in better specs than many of the other low-cost tablets offered by wireless carriers. Speaking of cost, Verizon has the ZenPad Z8 priced at $249.99 full retail price or $149.99 on a two-year contract. It’s also available for $10.41/mo for 24 months on a device payment plan.
Check out the source link below for Verizon’s official announcement.