Father’s Day is coming up in just a couple of weeks and it’s about that time when carriers begin posting their deals for the holiday. Verizon has now revealed its offerings, and this list of deals looks pretty tempting. While there are deals for everyone, customers looking for a new Samsung smartphone are in for a real treat. Let’s check out the offerings.
- Free 50-inch Samsung Smart TV when customers purchase two qualifying Samsung devices on Device Payment plans and activate a new line.
- Free Samsung Gear VR when customers purchase a qualifying Samsung device.
- Free 32-inch Samsung Smart TV when customers purchase a qualifying Samsung device on a Device Payment plan and activate a new line.
- $100 bill credit when you purchase a new smartphone with a Device Payment plan.
- Switch to Verizon and receive up to $650 to pay off your old phone and contract when you trade in your old device and purchase a new device.
- Receive $20 off the Bose Soundlink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II and Fitbit Blaze.
There are a couple of caveats. Qualifying Samsung devices include the Samsung Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, and the Note 5. Additionally, the free TV offers cannot be combined with the Gear VR offer, so you’ll have to decide which is of more interest to you. Other than that, it seems pretty straightforward, though you should talk to your local Verizon representative if you have any questions.
Are you planning to take advantage of any of these deals?