Earlier this week, OnePlus released OxygenOS 3.2.0 to the OnePlus 3, but there was a bit of a hang-up with installation that caused OnePlus to pull the update. Now there’s new software ready to go in the form of OxygenOS 3.2.1.
The new update is now rolling out to the OnePlus 3 owners, and hopefully it’s got no installation issues. The update will be available on OnePlus 3 units that received OxygenOS 3.2.0 before it was pulled as well as the units that never received that failed software upgrade.
OxygenOS 3.2.1 includes RAM management improvements, sRGB display mode, and a slew of other tweaks and improvements.
Heres’ the full OxygenOS 3.2.1 changelog, as issued by OnePlus:
- Fixed some notification issues
- Addressed SIM recognition issue
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options
- Improved RAM management
- Improved GPS performance
- Enhanced audio playback quality
- Updated custom icon packs
- Improved camera quality/functionality
- Fixed some issues in Gallery
- Implemented latest Google security patches
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps
As with most over-the-air (OTA) updates, the OxygenOS 3.2.1 will roll out over time, so keep an eye out for it if you have a OnePlus 3.