Sprint has announced its list of Black Friday and winter holiday deals for 2016, with a wide assortment of options available to diverse needs and budgets. Sprint is offering deals to entice new customers, but it’s also providing options in order to retain its current customer base. Here are this year’s deals:
- Customers who switch to Sprint from Verizon, AT&T or T-Mobile can receive 50% off of most competitor plans, with the discounts remaining in place until December 2018.
- Beginning November 18, new and existing customers can take part in a BOGO free deal on the Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Between November 18 and 28, customers who purchase a Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge will also receive a free Samsung Galaxy Tab E.
- On November 24 and 25, the HTC Bolt will be available for 50% off.
- Between November 24 and 27, customers who purchase an LG V20 or LG G5 in a Sprint store will receive a free LG Smart TV.
- Customers can purchase two Harman/Kardon Onyx 3 speakers for just $149.99 each.
The company is catering to a variety of audiences and there are sure to be more deals on accessories and accompaniments throughout the season. Watching the carrier announcements of deals will provide a look into their individual strategies this holiday season. In 2015, we saw the carriers vying for each other’s customer bases in a fierce battle to undercut one another, but perhaps 2016 will have a more peaceful ending.