LG is planning to announce seven new devices soon, six of which are going to be announced at CES. The LG K series, X series, and a new Stylus device will all be unveiled very soon. This is what’s currently known about the devices:
- LG K3 2017 — 4.5-inch, 5MP rear and 2MP front-facing cams, 2100mAh battery
- LG K4 2017 — 4.7-inch, 8MP rear and 5MP front-facing cams, 2500mAh battery
- LG K8 2017 — 5.0-inch HD display, 13MP rear and 5MP front-facing cams, 2500mAh battery
- LG K10 2017 — 5.3-inch HD display, 2.5D glass on front and back, 5MP wide-angle, front-facing selfie cam, fingerprint reader, rear-mounted buttons
- LG X power 2 — 5.5-inch HD display, 4500mAh battery, 13MP rear and wide-angle 5MP front-facing selfie cams
- LG X calibur — water/dust resistant (IP68), military-standard durability, 4100mAh battery
- LG Stylus 3 (Stylo 3 plus) — 5.7-inch, 32GB ROM, digital pen, 13MP rear and 5MP front-facing cams, front and rear flashes, 3200mAh battery, fingerprint reader, rear-mounted buttons
The K series, X calubur, and Stylus 3 will be unveiled at CES. The Stylus 3 will be known as the Stylo 3 plus in the US. The LG X power 2 will be unveiled at Mobile World Congress. The K series is set to ship sometime mid-January, the Stylus 3 in mid-February, the X calibur in mid-March, and the X power 2 in late April.
The devices range from budget to what might be high end, since a lot of specs are missing. Most of these devices won’t appeal to many of you but if they’re priced right, more good budget devices is never a bad thing.