The Huawei Band 2 Pro is the latest Huawei wearables that has made it to the US. The fitness band features a 7-hour continuous use battery, built in GPS, continuous heart rate monitoring, 5ATM waterproofing for swimming, sleep tracking, and support for notifications. Here are the main specs:
- Size: 44 mm x 19.7 mm x 10.3 mm (H × W × D)
- Strap Length: 114.67 mm + 101.35 mm
- Screen: PMOLED black and white screen
- Weight: Approximately 21 g
- Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz; Bluetooth 4.2 protocol; Bluetooth connection distance < 10 m (in an open area)
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer; detached PPG cardio tachometer; infrared wear sensor
- OS: Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 8.0 or higher
- Charging Method: Two PIN charging port, connected to charging cradle through clip
The device is paired with Huawei’s fitness app, which has coaching for training, running, and even relaxation and breathing. And when you’re not using it, the device can last 21 days on a charge.
Starting today, you can pick one up on Amazon for $69.99 in black, red, or blue. It’s a solid addition to Huawei’s (large) wearable lineup and is reasonably priced. How many of you are planning to pick one up? Leave a comment!