25 Days of Tegra 2012

Posted Dec 23, 2012 at 2:27 am in Threads > Opinions

So, with today’s chance to win (22nd day of tegra) I was unable to enter since I didn’t have the required 70 points. How far did you guys manage to get in entering before your combo was broken? Here’s looking to the next 3 days to see if I have some more chances.

Thanks to Android And Me and to NVidia for the great contest. Happy Holidays peoples.

I entered the first-21st days of Tegra! How about you guys?

• gh0st665

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker was day 21. The one year and a month got me.

• http://genesischess.com/ MJM128

Damn, looked like you were a month off! Gl on the ones you entered though.

• mernen

I feel I’m dangerously close to being cut off the next offers too… well, it was good while it lasted.

• http://pixelswim.com Steve Heinrich

I’m pretty sure that on the 25th they open it back up to all registered members. Hang in there! :)

• jak2rocks

I really hope they don’t… I’m not being selfish. It’s just the way it should be.

• WlfHart

I kinda agree… the biggest prize should be for vets so that the newbs aspire to continue to be active in the community between contests and become vets themselves. But it is more in the holiday spirit to open the last day to all.

• Randy White

I sure hope it opens up, I would like a chance to win anything.

• jerrbomb

Its worth it.. I never thought I would win anything on here and I wont day 5.. You just have to stay positive..

• digvijaya07

I was Unable to Participate on some days as my account was not a year Old Although my percentile rank was Good :)
    But still i am Glad to participate in Contest ..!!
    Hoping for d best … Best Luck Everyone :D

• breckdroid

The less than a year and under 50 did me in. I’m not too optimistic that I will be able to enter any more days, but it was a blast while it lasted! Thanks Android and Me, and Tegra!

• MrMrMan

I had a rank of 40 but couldn’t comment in the 40 or above contest…

• LadyDi

So far, I think I’ve met all criteria up to the 70 and I scathed in on that one. It was good while it lasted if I never get to enter more if the anti is upped. Thanks Android and Me for the opportunity!! Thanks all for the upvotes to get there!! (I was at a 9 when this all started)

• hokiewv

I’ve missed quite a few but at least I was able to enter day 23. It looks like day 24 will be an HTC One X+ so I’m really hoping to win. I’d also like there to be another Nexus 7.

Of all the Tegra devices, what is everyone’s favorite?

• juno23

There’s a few I haven’t been able to take part in, including today’s. but now I’m joined and set up fingers crossed ill be able to enter all of them next year! :) oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

• Nicko01

Today was the first one that I couldn’t do.

Also, my rank is somehow exactly the same as yours. 73.77. Isn’t that interesting?

• juno23

The one x is what I would like the most! It’s amazing and I think with all the other devices I would be confused of how to use them! Haha

• Charlong666

So far I’ve managed to get all of them. Have a sinking feeling I won’t be able to get day 25 though sadly.

• LadyDi

I missed the mark today. Needed 5 more. Ah well… fun while I held on.

Congrats to the winners (in advance)!!

• WlfHart

So far been able to enter them all. I think I recall last year a requirement of around 95 sometime in there which if they make that the last day I’ll break the combo.