25 Days of Tegra Goodies!

Posted Dec 02, 2012 at 5:09 pm in Threads > Opinions

I love this time of year! What goodies are you hoping to see this year during the 25 Days of Tegra?!

• Charlong666

Some Nexus 4′s. I would love to get one before the holidays.

• NamelessTed

You won’t be seeing it on the 25 Days of Tegra. This event is sponsored by nVidia and they are all going to be devices that feature a Tegra chipset. The Nexus 4 uses a Qualcomm processor. Though you are likely to see a Nexus 7 or two, and those do use the Tegra 3 chip.

• Charlong666

Don’t kill my dream haha

• jolysh52

I live in canada and the nexus 4 seemed like a great gift but with tax and shipping it adds to $425 which is cheaper than other phones but not cheap enough to get me to switch

• Charlong666

Really? After buying the Galaxy Nexus outright at (a bit less then 750.00$) I gladly forked over the money at 425.00$ haha.

• heynomi4u

Lol true! Especially considering that a Nexus will always be up to date on the software side and will usually have a good resale value.

• Thomas Biard

Also, I don’t think you’ll see any considering Taylor/Clark just posted their frustration with trying to get one. If the guys who run the site can’t get one, and Google/LG can’t keep up with demand, I don’t think they’re passing them out quite yet.

However, I dream of winning one constantly. I won’t tread on you…

• wsramz

my android device is awesome for remote tv viewing thru my home theater PC, anywhere I have internet.

• redraider133

Anything android really. Maybe some nexus 10 or other android phones, but really anything works, I like what they are doing on this site and how they give back to its readers.

• Bpear96

Guys the nexus 4 and 10 are Nvidia tegra devices..

This giveaway android and me does really is awesome !, any tegra 3 device would be nice really, nexus 7, transformer infinity, and HTC one x+seem to be the cream of the crop for Tegra android devices.

• Bpear96

I meant *are not tegra*

• http://clarklab.net Clark Wimberly

At least you’ve noticed that one of the Nexii runs Tegra…

• SGB101

Don’t know what powers the Que, but I’d strangely love one. For free that is,I’m not totally insane ;o)

• hansdekleine

Incredible that that there are so few manufacturers that make tablets with a dock. To me this is an ideal combination. Make my Xmas-day … :)

• R_Leslie

I agree. I like the added battery power and the built in USB functionality that the dock provides.

• amIT29

25 gifts in 25 days ..havent heard of such give away ever..bring it on.. :)

• doublin

The winners will be announced all at the same time and that is when the giveaway will end?

• Angie Wimberly

Winners will be emailed and then announced on the specific giveaway pages. We don’t always have time to pick winners immediately.

• http://www.openintro.com OpenIntro

what happened to the cute little 25 days Of Tegra page ya’ll had last year? I liked visiting that every day!

• http://clarklab.net Clark Wimberly

We’ve still got it! http://androidandme.com/tegra

In a couple days, the winners will start showing up there…

• spintrex

Any chance we’re going to see new challenges from last year’s tegra giveaway?!

• suzyQ

my tablet has just broken. This would be a great replacement!

• overclockthesun

I never owned one :P

• Manroth

I agree. My Xoom isn’t holding a charge anymore. A nice Asus transformer would be a nice way to replace the ol’ girl.

• praweenk

Great to hear abt.. 25 Days of Tegra !!! :)

• russdog

• Vitti

Love what you are doing. Keep it up!

• Moises Rivera

I would definitely love to see a Nexus 7, and better yet, I would definitely love to win a Nexus 7 lol.

• kelltrash14

Last day will be a tegra 4 device, okay?

• chralex

OK DAY 4 tweeted the message Hope that means I am in

• KingCrow02

Hope to win

• HumbertoH

Well, it will be awesome to see a Nexus 7 16,32 and 32+3G very soon! Tegra 3.

Mmm, i dont know many devices using Tegra 3, im sorry =)

• doublin

I have my full name set and “use my real name around the site checked” and still,when I posted on day 2 or showed me with my nickname.
    Right here will do the same. How come? :-(

• rahulforuall

25 gifts in 25 days ..havent heard of such give away ever..bring it on.. :)

• Capainjager68

Great giveaway!

• iSpanish

Its wonderful giveaway, and good luck to everyone!

• MisterLee

Those Asus Tablets look great…. I REALLLLLY want a NEXUS 7 though!!! Thanks guys!

• janK

Thanks to the AaM team and Nvidia for making this possible! I hope there will be some One X goodies along the way =)

• tylerfoy

First, thank you for the contest. I was impressed to see a TF700 come out the door so early on! The biggest challenge here is gaining some rank on the site.

• Akash Doshi

I know I was expecting the TF700 on (nearly) the last day or something :O

• nosek7

25 gifts in 25 days is amazing … thank you guys for the chance of getting a nice christmas present :)

• Martyac

when do the announce who won? when its all over?

• prime_optimus

who wons this last days ?

• doublin

Anyone that has an answer for my question made a few posts upper?

• sm.komo

I’m hoping to get enough points to participate In more giveaways!

• KOBesucker

Same here! We have work to do.

Hmm, I wonder how I can bribe people for some rep…I have pictures of myself, without a shirt…No bra ;) Of course, I’m a skinny male, so that’s a problem.

• mydnightsorrow

Thanks for this opportunity to snag sweet swag. A Christmas present to myself, how can anyone resist?

• dacevedo

Nexus 7 32gb. Thanks for all this Tegra goodies

• Hipstr63

I absolutely love my Asus Prime. I’d love to win a Nexus 10 or 7 for my wife so I can start using my Prime more often. Seems she has also found that having a touch screen and keypad is three times faster doing almost anything online or off. I don’t see either of us going back to a desktop any time soon. I really need to lucky in this contest cuz we have 10 grandchildren and one great-grandchild to buy gifts for and Santa won’t have any money left to buy her one. Not before Xmas anyhow.

• chuckorc

Just wanted to say thanks for the giveway. The first time I’ve heard about it and the site. Glad to be here.

• mikesuds

Some really great prizes thus far! Does anybody have any idea when they plan to announce the winners for each day? I thought last year they usually announced the following day but I could be wrong and it doesn’t appear they have announced any of the winners yet so I was curious. Thanks!

• Hipstr63

I won yesterday’s Samsung Galaxy SII and was notified this afternoon. It’s in the mail already!

• Greg117

These transformers look awesome!!!! I love what the tegra devices have done. Especially with games like Horn

• doncarlos999

Wish I had a higher rank, so I could enter today’s contest :P I want a Tegra device so badly, but I am stuck on my contract for another 12 months >.<

• dino13

Aren’t you ranked high enough? I thought 3 points should be enough.

• R_Leslie

Yeah, those of us that are a lot lower are the ones squirming now.

• friendlyfire

That Nexus 7 looks good today

• marcus1518

I so want to win one of these prizes

• marcus1518

I think it would be pretty awesome….but I am so unlucky that I doubt it will happen

• pickledgator

Negative Nancy never wins!

• pickledgator

Wish they had some kind of announcement about the winner notification time frames.

• Hipstr63

I won yesterday’s Samsung Galaxy SII and was notified this afternoon. It’s in the mail already!

• zolikaaa666

I hope they will give a nexus 10 to somebody too :)

• Bpear96

Hate to break it to you, but the Nexus 10 is not running with a Tegra SoC, it has qualcomms S4 SoC

• Bpear96

Just realized my mistake i mean a Samsung Exynos 5 SoC, its the Nexus 4 that has Qualcomm SoC

• timey

My Nexus was shoppen today … Ordered yesterday…

• Kilgore Trout

I just bought a Xoom. Very happy!

• juno23

I’m so stuck at how to get a higher rank! Guys :( any help?

• Charlong666

Just start posting more around the site. Try to make it useful, or something similar.

It can take time, but will happen.

• KOBesucker

It doesn’t even have to be useful, just say you love Android and bash on iOS. You might set a new record for rank.

• raovallab

I hope to see some tablets as part of the give-away

• cduran1983

Hope to see some unlocked cellphones love in here. Great.

• Bpear96

I would think we would see a Unlocked HTC One X or One X+ or maybe both :D. Or maybe a LG Optimus 4x

• Bpear96

1.5Ghz Tegra 3 One X or 1.7Ghz Tegra One X+, not the Snapdragon model

• juno23

? :(

• kookeetree

Challenges are bit more difficult if you are not a frequent androidandme member it seems. I need to be level 3 for the Day 5 giveaway. =(

• crossbred900

Yeah it would have been nice to know there would be reputation restrictions 5 days ago. That way everybody isn’t trying to post a million things as quick as possible to level up.

• kookeetree

Haha, so true. Since I read the Day 5 requirement. I ended up going through old articles and threads. I must’ve posted over two dozen but I am still level 2… I see people that are level 3 with 21 points. I have 61 points and still level 2.

I hope androidandme don’t do giveaways that require ranks anymore.

• rewagner

Kookeetree…in the same spot…so posting as much as I can. I want to get a Nexxus for my wife for xmas. I keep hearing that are almost impossible to find anywhere now?

• kookeetree

Looks like all the posting finally registered on the androidandme servers. It is showing rank 15 for you and I am rank 14.

• kelltrash14

I really hope for a transformer device. I’ve had a desire for one for forever and just been scared of the quality control issues that keep popping up to actually grab one.

• Hipstr63

I bought the Asus Transformer Prime with dock and absolutely love it. It has totally replaced my laptop and has twice the battery life. I love being able to use the touch screen for certain things like scrolling and selecting items while still having a keyboard to use for typing out nice little entries like this one. I am ten times more productive now due to the simplicity and speed of everything I need to do. Good luck!

• crossbred900

I would love a 32GB Nexus 7. Or one of the 10 inch tablets

• marcus1518

When are they going to announce the winners?….I hope I win something…I think it is such a sweet giveaway….

• wickedme

It wouldn’t matter to me, any Android device would be great to win…..

• Thor997

Nice giveaways, thanks And Me and nvidia.

• rc213

Lovely giveaways.

• Nwemo

Anything Android based,if I actually get to comment and enter that is :/ (refer to my thread)

• Nwemo

Anyone fancy liking my comment just because you’ve got a good heart btw?! Again,refer to my thread earlier to understand why -,-
    Cheers guys.

• davcan

Because im so awesome and would give u my Iphone and to show u how much I care. ill let u take care of my ph bill. Just so I can have the nexus!

• shar

Would love to be able to enter today but sadly I am only a 2 :( :( If anyone (everyone) would like to help me get to a 3 rank that would be very giving, very in the Holiday Spirit! Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays and Happy Winning!!

• Sovy

just up-voted you…hope that helps..:)

• Hipstr63

I voted you up…I hope it helps. Keep trying…points aren’t always necessary to enter. By the way, I voted most everyone up a point today who wrote at least a couple sentences…Merry Xmas and happy contesting.

• tkarel

I just upvoted you Shar. And all the people who replied with an up vote for you.

• TheStig

Would love to win a nexus 4!!

• david_willems13

Upvoted everyones comments, merry christmas :)

• Ezy03

Just up voted yours! Merry Christmas to you too!

• Ezy03

Nexus products!!!!!!!

• fbrubbo

Thank you for adding Brasil \o/

• jayanth1107

NEXUS 7 32GB

• lapak_zapak

I love the HTC one X+

• Sovy

wonder when the winners are going to be announced…is it on the 25th

• Hipstr63

Winners are announced daily..I won the Samsung Galaxy SII from yesterday and was told today. It’s in the mail.

• acuda27

Nexus 4s, 7s, and 10s :)

• Sovy

Nexus 10 can’t be here as it does not have a Tegra heart…

• acuda27

Darn Forgot about that…..Got carried away with all the Nexus Goodness :)

• Sovy

stuck with just 2 points when the min req is 3. wonder if only higher points will be eligible for voting from now on…

• Jeffdwisc

I know…looks like I am done after day 4 :(

• Jeffdwisc

Got up to 5 with enough time! Looking forward to the rest. I’m sure they wont always require a point/rank requirement, but it will probably be more common.

• gp126904

Been posting like crazy and still stuck on 2…. well here is to hoping tomorrow the rank doesnt get higher!

• Auzo

Same here, if I only knew sooner I could have gotten to work on boosting it.

• gp126904

Thank you all for the upvotes to get me past 2. I hope you all win the goodie of your choice in the contests!

• Jeffdwisc

Any Android tablet. I could really use one of those.

• Bogdobbler

A Nexus 7 would be most welcome.

• mari

I agree with Jessdwisc — any Android tablet would be a welcome addition, and it’s going to be hard to score one without the required points to post. :( I still <3 Android, even from a distance….

• gp126904

A Nexus 7 or 10 would make my Christmas complete!

• Brandon Thomas

I love my thrive but now need to find one for the wife so she stops stealing mine!

• Stig03

thanks so much merry chrsitmas

• pol biswas

Great giveaway.hoping to win one tablet.

• Samar

Tegra or Not..All Nexus devices are on my wishlist. If it has to be Tegra based, I guess..then transformer infinity, transformer padphone .

• Guitaraholic

It would be VERY interesting if the OUYA appeared on this list – its probably the most desired Android device in 2013 and its a TEGRA 3 – imagine if you got an early model or a free preorder on this countdown – WOW!

• Hipstr63

That would be totally awesome!

• fbrubbo

Loving reading this ;-)

• JohnnyRocket

Could this christmas become any better?

• juno23

Thanks guys, think its takes a few hours to register on the system :) I’d just get commenting on threads etc and getting people to like them as much as possible just in case the next few days require higher rank! Merry christmas all :)

• Kikkerman

What is the best way to get a higher ranking?

• Hipstr63

reply in threads and posts is one way to raise your ranking score. Also, make posts in different threads.

• gh0st665

I really hope to catch a TF300 or TF700 , I love my Nexus 7 32GB, but I really miss the 10″ form factor.

• doublin

Hurray for no rank requirement on Day 6!

• jbcooley

I really like the tablets with keyboard docks and touch pads. I hope there are more transformers coming. A nice laptop replacement so I can remote desktop in to work and be productive without dragging out my aging laptop, that I’m not too keen on replacing.

• Nicholas Rynjah

I would love to see the HTC ONE X+ and hopefully win it too.

• tanman888

5 days and 5 tablets thus far. Not that I’m complaining (who would on giveaways!!),

I’m assuming the phones will be up shortly in the coming days?

• Hipstr63

I was informed about three hours ago that I won yesterdays drawing for the Samsung Galaxy SII. I can’t say how thrilled I am to win this phone. Ever since my adult daughter bought one, I have had my eye on them. I can’t thank the sponsors enough for making this dream come true!

My adult son, Daniel, is a winner too seeing as how he will score my old phone…HTC Rezound with extended life battery and holster. He’s thrilled to death too! Now, if I can just get my wife to win herself a new tablet in this contest, I will be able to use my Asus Prime once again….lol….or is that greedy?

• Nikhilahuja

Super like Tegra <3

• da9el

i would love to see the nexus 7 again!

• JohnnyRocket

Damn, looks like santa’s got a brand new bag!

• exilis

Be a nice Christmas present, the fact that we can enter from parts of Europe is an even nicer surprise! Kudos to Android and Me & Nvidia

• nikhilverma

just went through Gazillion something comments around here and can’t believe how less people mentioned HTC One X in their comments.

• nikhilverma

*How few were the commentors that mentioned*

• sabrhawk

This is a cool giveaway, glad to see them trying to spread some christmas cheer!

• juno23

I thought the whole point of these giveaways was to get more people using the site? So the fact you put day 7 for people who have had their androidandme account for 3 months or more, shocked me and lots of others on the site. Hopefully they won’t all be like that from now on otherwise I won’t be eligible :(

• Prasoon Tiwari 1

Please God help me win this because in India where i live Nexus 7 cost 42000 Bucks …

• manthan

no no it rs 22000 you will buy on amazon but it is free contest try first this

• Prasoon Tiwari 1

yeah , u r right

• juno23

How do you get notified if you win? Email or phone?

• sandy105

i think the best tegra devices are HTC one x+ ;LG optimus 4X ; ASUS nexus 7 and ASUS transformer infinity..
    would love any of these -specialy one x+ :)

• Luv_android

Damn, I’m really excited about this :) (Never won anything before in my life, so it be awesome to win one of this sweet boys)

• decker

* You can enter every day.
    * We have averaged 1300 entrants over the last 9.
    * These are the last of the “easy ones”
    * On average 800 entrants for the next 16 based on the hard days having only 800 entrants.

So, guessing there will be 25,000 and 25 chances to win 25 prizes.

I give you my guess of 1 — 40

• heynomi4u

I want a 32 GB or 64 GB Nexus 4! :D

• Fiasko

They said hope not dream!

An unlocked HTC One X is coming up today! Nice!

• Kilgore Trout

Another day another “Cannot enter” a contest… Fa la la la laaa… la-la la laaaaa…

Good luck all who can!!!

• keyl10

One X+

Nexus 7 coming up next!!!!!!!

• nicotinemind

Where the heck do you get your info?

Jedi mind tricks ;)

• cduran1983

Right now a see a definitely wanted! Nexus 7!!! YeHa!!!

• cduran1983

And the -> Sorry, Nothing was Found! <- Was what I found!? :( #Sad #noTegraDay

• Ryan Gails

I love these contests. It gets everyone more active on the site. Like me, I wanted to enter today but I’m not a high enough rank. Love the android community in general though

• WlfHart

I know this year started with a bunch of transformers, but they are still a nice product. Wouldn’t mind seeing more of those, and definitely more Nexus 7s/packages. My guess is they are saving a Nexus 7 or two to include with a package of peripherals during some of the last days of the promotion.

• jbcooley

I agree. I’d love to see more transformers. The combination keyboard and extended battery is a great idea that I’d like to see adopted by more manufacturers.

• cduran1983

And is up and running! Good luck to everyone Merry Christmas to all! :D

• Brandon Thomas

the nexus 7 today is a very good one… probably why the requirement for the higher rank.

• BrotherBloat

I’d love any of them :D

• marcus1518

Honestly anything they give away is sweet….(as long as I win it of course haha)

• A.Woodbury

I think any Android lover’s dream are the Nexus devices. Most definitely looking forward to a 16gb Nexus 4

• Dradien

I wish Verizon had a half a sense to leave Nexus devices are they are so I can have a Nexus 4 on Verizon.

• Randy White

I will take anything!

• Fiasko

I’m pretty happy with today’s Nexus 7 that is up!

• gavinb

Nexus 7. Saying that, these competitions have surprised me as I wasn’t aware just how many tablets were out there. They all look good too, not just the cheap tat you see some shops selling at the minute. Has anyone tried a sub £100 tablet? Don’t.

• phor11

I’d love to see a Nexus7 every day.
    I absolutely love mine; but sadly I’m not rich enough to give them away to any friends or family as gifts.

Today is absolutely killing me though.
    You need rank 40 to enter and I’ve been stuck at 39.97 for a few days. :D

• TheStig

Me too!!

• phor11

How can you only be rank 40 with a name like TheStig?
        upvoted. <3

• TheStig

hope i win something!!

• TheStig

Upvoted everyone!! Meryy christmas!

• Trean

Nexus 7 not based on ranking. Something creative like the haiku or similar.

• TekGru

Wow … Nexus 7 HSPA ….This is the best X-mas present ever…! gR8 wrk A&M guys…! U Rok…! And just giving a wider audience to try their luck…is just badass awesome…

• david_willems13

The competitions on this site are the best!

• jaysond

I would like to see 3 prizes givin away in 1 day! all asus primes

• Fiasko

ASUS doesn’t get enough respect for the beast of machines they put out. Wish they had gotten the Nexus 10

• jaysond

oh and for the post like 6 up asking about 100$ tablets I bought one from Cvs for my 2 year old (after rooting and tweaking the volume and all that good stuff)its a 7in craig cmp741d and it works great just the battery life is only around 4hr 30 min on wifi but it does its job and has a mini hdmi port,only bad thing is that it feels kinda cheap and its supposed to be he res but its pixelated on some screens but you have to really look for it.all in all for the $50 I spent (had coupon) it works great

• Ezy03

thanks android and me!

• Stig03

• Randy White

I would really love a Nexus 7

• Shawn Flanagan

Honestly, any new device with Tegra in it would be awesome to see and have. I love playing around with new gadgets, especially Android gadgets, since they are the easiest to hack and mess around with.

• Dradien

Ohhh:( Only two more levels and I can enter to win this BEAUTY of a device. Anyone wanna hook a Droid Brother out?:)

• bender23

How many upvotes do you need to rank up?

• mlynch01

I really like that Nvidia sponsors these giveaways, it’s a great choose to and would love to be blessed with a Tegra device for the holidays! Fingers crossed!

• mlynch01

Damn Swiftkey. I meant its a great chipset and would love to be blessed with a Tegra device for the holidays!