This morning, HTC and Verizon announced the new Droid Incredible 4G LTE. You can think of this as essentially a 4.0″ HTC One S with a qHD screen, removable battery, and some other Droid-branded tweaks.
Specs from the press release:
- 4-inch super LCD qHD display
- 8 megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus, LED flash, BSI, f/2.2 and 28 mm lens
- Front-facing camera for video chatting with friends and family
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ S4 processor
- Mobile Hotspot capable to share 4G LTE connection with up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Support for up to 32 GB microSD™ memory card
- 1,700 mAh lithium ion removable battery
So this sounds like a decent device but many people aren’t going to like the small 4.0″ screen. So my question to you is this: Do you still care about 4.0″ screens? Is this too small? Or are these modern phones too much like a tablet and not enough like a phone?