I just started using apps to track my workouts. And oh boy, there are a LOT of apps out there! I was wondering if you could share some of your favorite apps for fitness, from losing weight to gaining muscles or just maintaining your health.
I’ll share 2 apps that I found:
This is an all around workout tracking app with an online community.
- Allows sync between phone and online profile
- Free version offers a LOT of features
- Lots of good exercises, and users can create and share their own routines
- Definitely not as good at tracking cardio related workouts compared to other available apps (ie. Endomondo)
- UI design can use some touch up
You set a goal of number of push ups you want to do, then the app tells you how many you should do a day in x amount of sets.
- Simple and direct
- Well designed
- None that I can see since it helps you do exactly what it promises to do
Please share your apps!