Galaxy SIII – Exynos 5250

Posted Apr 26, 2012 at 11:39 pm in Threads > Rumors

First off, Yes I am writing this thread to enter to win the Transformer Prime. Who doesn’t want to win that amazing tablet??! Having said that I do have a few good thoughts to share for whoever cares.

Now on to the good stuff!

News brok this week of Samsung announcing that the GSIII will have the Exynos 4412, and not the hyped 5250. Here is my logic/hope on why Samsung is just throwing us off with false rumors:

1. Exynos 5250 is said to be in mass productions and be commercially available in the second quarter of 2012. Guess what, we are smack dab in the middle of the second quarter of 2012! In other words, this chip should be ready to go! What else would cause Samsung to to delay the announcement of the GSIII? And for those arguing that it was not delayed, because it was never officially announced, that is true, but Samsung did announce that they teachably were not ready to release or announce the GSIII when they said “It will be announced closer to its availability”. It wasn’t like they were waiting for any other now technology to be developed e.g. no new screen tech, better cell tech, or major OS to wait on just the 5250 processor.

2. Samsung knows that they have the tech wolds complete attention as we wait in for the coming of the GSIII on May, 3. They know that this is there big opportunity and they know what we are expecting (that damn A15 processor) I dont think samsung is going to blow this chance in the spotlight and underwhelm all of us.

But no company would announce the incorrect specs of a device, right? Wrong! Just look at that crazy “wake up” protest Samsung pulled down under today. This company is clearly willing to take a different approach and this announcement of the quad A9 is part of it.

The world will see on May 3 and I know that a lof of you out there are with me on hanging and hoping that Sammy wont disappoint. Hoping that Samsung will make this not just the best phone of the year, but the best until they release there next Galaxy phone!

What do you guys think? Am i crazy fot having hope, or are you right there with me? Also, do you guys think current tech would even be able to take advantage of the 5250 processor? Let me know, and thanks for reading my post.