Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE questions?

Posted Apr 04, 2012 at 3:23 pm in Threads > Smartphones & Tablets

Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE in hand

I’ve got the Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE for review right now and thought I’d ask you Threadites (Threadians? Threadamanians?) if you had any specific questions about the device for the review.

I’m also at last set up to do a video review properly, by which I mean I have the technology to do it, not that I won’t be terrible at it. Beyond a walk around the device I’d be interested to hear what you would like to see in a video review.

Thanks for any input.

• Cole Loomis

It would be nice to see size comparisons. Not necessarily with other devices, but other everyday items that one may carry with them. I know 7in size is approaching a more easily carried, well at least for a big guy like me. And I guess along the same lines, how does it actually fit in the hands.

• http://www.technogasms.com Sean Riley

Thanks for the tip, I’ll be sure to work that in.

• LittleGreenDude

Is there a wifi only U.S. version?

• skugern

I’d be interested in something that tested it’s ‘everyday use’ function, such as using voice search to find, say, the closest bowling alley, to test the speed of the device and how well the LTE works. Maybe test the multitasking capability – open up a few apps and make a phone call, for example.

• skugern

Upon re-reading that, I realize it’s not a phone! Open a few apps then do a web search for something :)

• http://www.technogasms.com Sean Riley

Got it, thanks.

The GSM version that is available overseas actually can do phone calls, which is ridiculous, but a bit awesome too.

• chris lesly

we have forgotten our password and or username for our 7′ galaxy tab what can we do?

• chris lesly

we have lost our user name and or password for our galaxy 7″ tab ….how do we get around the password and user name?

• syafika

i hv forgetten my password n email on galxy tab . what can i do ?