Google Now 2.0 – What’s Next for Project Majel?

Posted Aug 11, 2012 at 12:20 pm in Threads > Apps & Games

First things first if you havent tried Google Now yet (At your own risk) head over to xda and see if your phone is supported to flash the fully working zip! I am currently using Google Now on my rooted SGS3 for verizon.

Yes, Google Now can kick siri’s ass any day of the week. I love reminding my brother of this as he jumped ship and got an iphone a few months ago. But, as great as Google Now is, my bet is google is hard at work for Now 2.0. And as Android fans I feel as though we are always looking forward to and speculating about the next great phone or google service. Google set its sights high when they code named their voice assistant project “project Majel”. Im sure we all know the what Majel is capable of. Basically you talk, Majel listens, and gives an intelligent answer. As great as Now is it’s not there…yet.

Google’s Knowledge Graph is one of the many tools Google is implementing into Google Now to bring it closer to a startrek like computer, But what else do you think Google Now will need. Also, what direction do you thin Now 2.0 will is heading? Feel free to share your experience so far with Google Now as well!