Happy New Year!

Posted Dec 31, 2012 at 7:56 pm in Threads > Opinions

Happy New Year everyone! Lets hope for a great 2013 with some awesome Android news, phones and all the extras. Thanks AaM for another good year keeping us up to date on the latest stuff we need to know. Be safe tonight everyone!

• jamal adam

Happy New Year too you too and everyone in the Android and Me community. 2012 has been a wonderful year for Android and 2013 will be even better and more exciting.

• da9el

happy new year everyone! I’m looking forward to the new nexus and x-phone devices =)

• cjleines

Happy New Year! I don’t know about you guys, but I am hoping that its a quiet year for technology, because I am locked into a 2 year contract with my s3 so I won’t be getting a new phone til 2014 :)

• Dr.Carpy

Happy new year too everyone here as well! Hopefully 2013 we be a fantastic year for all in the community! Now waiting patiently for CES, and a look at the 5″ Sony Xperia Z! +1 everybody!

• Broseph Stalin

Happy new year everyone! My contract allows me to get a new phone in early November, so let’s hope the next Nexus/X-phone/flagship device is out by then!

• VerticalCobra

Happy 2013 to all!. My phone will be due same time too :)

• nivekkev

Happy New Year to all my fellow Android and Me brothers and sisters, may 2013 be the best year yet!!!

• qwertyman44

Happy new year everyone