How did you find out about the 25 days of Tegra?

Posted Dec 12, 2012 at 12:05 pm in Threads > Opinions

I was just browsing for new apps and thought I give Google Currents a try. And just browsing the library, saw and clicked on Android and Me to see about any Android news and noticed the giveaway. Immediately signed up. I did miss out on the first two days though. =(

Just curious, how did you find about it? Same as me? Friends? Already a previous member? Another android related place?

Edit: Spelling correction.

• kelltrash14

Had this site bookmarked forever, just saw it pop up last year and remembered it when I saw it listed again.

• MagikalTrev

Zite told me about the event and now I am really starting to love this site/community!

You guys are awesommmmme

• Prasoon Tiwari 1

I got news from Nvidia and i joind it 7 days ago and now i am at 73 :)

• mikesuds

I visit the site pretty regularly, and then saw the link from the Android and Me twitter account that it was starting. The suspense on the winners announcement for each day is KILLING ME

• sylvan

Have there been ANY winners announced yet? Today is Day 14, and even as far back as Day 5, still says ‘Coming soon’.

• impromark

I’m also a regular – I like the feature articles on this site. Really hoping to be a winner – of anything, but that Excite 7.7 is mighty shiny…

• Trean

Found out through the Google Currents reader. Although, I hadn’t ever been to the actual website prior to the giveaway so I hadn’t registered.

• zacks2art

When I started my new position which has me responsible to all the tablets in the company I went on a manhunt for the web’s best android sites, to keep up on all the news. Since then AndroidandMe is one of about 6 I check every day. When I first made my bookmarks it got sorted to the top of the list. I have since rearranged many times, but this site is still the first on I check everyday.

• Laurel laurel25

I visit the site daily. It’s one of 3 that I have up constantly while at work since I’m responsible for being the Android expert here.

• ldouglas64

I found the site through Google Currents. It is now one of my daily surfing sites.

• rvetsch

Also find AndMe through Google Currents using my Nexus 7, a great combination

• cduran1983

Check site everyday. Thought never reply stuff. Just a regular reader myself! Love these giveaways! :D

• decker

I read the site anyway. I have it’s RSS on Google Reader. A contest a couple months ago got me to finally register, now I’m hooked.

• jonstle

I am getting addicted to the contests. Gives me something to do.

• jonstle

Added the Pulse app to my phone. Android and Me was one of the default feeds for the Android Page. So in other words I got very lucky.

• nicotinemind

Got Android and Me’s rss feed on my Netvibes startup page,noticed it on day 8.Looks like they are gearing the giveaways up for the higher ranked,so I’m out I guess.But mabey next year?!

• http://www.ndroidgamers.com B2L

I’ve been a regular on this site for years, I haven’t been active much recently; but it feels good to be back. :) (I’m surprised my rank is still at 92.)

• christiaangombert

Found out about these giveaways last year. Since then i visit androidandme like once a week. Off course during these 25 days I’m back to a daily visiting schedule.

• heynomi4u

I visit this site daily.

• sonicdeathmunky

I was updating my Pulse News app sources, and noticed I hadn’t previously included Android & Me. I figured I’d give it a shot, and was pleasantly surprised to turn up in time for Day 3 of the competition! Pretty great idea for increasing visitors.

• hollywoodfrodo

Always been a fan of AndroidandMe and follow them on Twitter. That’s how I found out.

• freddiefan

Found out about the giveaways last year during the earlier days ( though I missing the first couple of days I think) remembered again this year. I had been checking in quite regularly in the last few months as I was researching an android phone for my husbands birthday.

• freddiefan

Gutted that I appear to have missed day 12. I hope my daughters never find out they really want their own tablet and this one would have been perfect as they are only 7. Hope their is another chance to win a kids tablet. Fingers crossed.

• jonstle

I think you are god to go now. You got your rank high enough.

• dino13

Just like most of the people here I visit the site regularly, and registered myself because of the 25 days. How good the competition is, can be seen on the number of threads that ar poping out every day.

• A.Woodbury

Die hard android fan and AndroidandMe has always come through with great up to date news about the OS. I check it a few times a day so I decided to sign up a while ago. It has definitely paid off. Love the community feel here. All are welcome! Even Apple fans because we know they will soon be switching over :)

• freddiefan

Yay, managed to get my entry in for day 12 after all.

• jonstle

Congrats on getting your rank up!

• jaysond

I found it just browsing on the net

• jaysond

and would like to win lol

• cliffy223

I have been on this site since the MyTouch3G but for some dumb reason never became a member. I have seen this site do contests but decided that this was the one to finally become a member.

• nimslake

My bf is a member and he has the Asus Transformer, and I love it. But I joined not only to try but to learn a little more about android, especially I have a HTC. Learned lots, but I know it’s only the icing on the cake. But I’ve lots of time to learn. :-)

• acuda27

I check in everyday to get my Android fix. What can I say I’m and Android Junky :)

I hate it when I come in and there’s nothing new to read (I check in everyday), but then again it’s always worth the wait, because they don’t post just to post, almost every post I’ve read is worth the read and informative.

• teacheronthego

I honestly have no idea but sure am glad I did! I missed the first day. This is a great site.

• Randy White

I missed many days, I actually forgot to check a few days.

• LucenNox

IT’s one of the sites I check frequently, since I’ve been trying to get into android for a while. Honestly, the first 2-3 months I was on was just for the giveaways, since I didn’t have the money for a phone, and all I really wanted was a good, modern, non-apple PMP anyways. Then suddenly, cheap Nexus! But that still isn’t going to stop me from trying to win. After all, who doesn’t like free stuff!

• s_rob

Been checking out this site on a daily basis since i had the G1, G2X, and now the Nexus. I just had never actually created an acct. It was about time i did.

• tanman888

Bookmarked and a regular visitor.
    The layout/navigation of the website is slick.

• jonstle

I agree this is the easiest android site to navigate. Makes learning about new things easy.

• TheVoodoo

Your RSS feed, last year.

• Thomas Biard

I have been following the site for about 2 1/2 years now but didn’t create an account until last year when they did the same 25 days of tegra. I still haven’t won anything, but I don’t care. I think I have a nerd crush on the Wimberlys haha.

Between this site and maybe 1 or 2 more, I am the resident Android “expert” in my community.

• pol biswas

I found this site through pulse

• sandy105

Yeah found it through Google currents.. one of my favorite among android news sites

• ndorrough

I saw the link on day 2 of the 25 using Taptu. Been avoiding work by visiting this site ever since. :)

• digvijaya07

I Got to know From Nvidia …bt I Missed 1st few Dayz..!!
    But Still Very Happy to Participate In Super Contest ..!! :D

• Teebor

I came to this site looking for information with regards to the Samsung Galaxy S3 and noticed the competition

I’m figuring you are going to have to put up with me around here for a long time to come, I like it here :D

• http://pixelswim.com Steve Heinrich

Great question! This is a good way to bring the community together, new and old.

I signed up in November 2011. I found them through a Google search for some Android related topic. I loved the site, especially the way it was designed, so I signed up and followed them on Twitter. Shortly after I started following them they started last year’s 25 Days of Tegra contest and I was hooked. I couldn’t wait for this year’s rendition.

• Samar

Has been following AndroidAndMe blog for quite a while now. Quite interesting indeed.

• kookeetree

Anymore wanting to share how they discovered 25 days of Tegra? I enjoy reading them.

• dbcher

been following Androidandme on twitter for some time and saw the squawk

• DrFaust

I’ve had this site in my RSS feed for a while now, but the contest has motivated me to finally register an account. I think I discovered this site from a link in an article from another site talking about Nexus rumors.

• iSpanish

I was looking for a new Android’s news websites, and I’ve found this website! I got lucky!

• cjleines

No else got here through flipboard? I was reading a lot of Android news through that app, and saw Androidandme pop up around day 8. Joined then and am really enjoying the site.

• josha14025

pulse news app on my phone, read the first day signed up!

• VerticalCobra

Pulse news app for me too

• MC_Android

Well I follow most of the Android sites (Android Central, Android&Me, Android Community…etc) through Pulse. I’ve been a lurker of the site for over a year, but I never considered registering until the giveaway :)

• murali.ram

Had been browsing website from an year but didn’t signed up….

• jaysond

I found it while browsing and I know its a long shot but I want to win!,,,,

• wickedme

I have Androidandme as an RSS feed. I’ve been a member for about a year now, though I just read the articles and don’t really post.