NEXUS 4 Canada – LIVE

Posted Dec 03, 2012 at 3:04 pm in Threads > News

I just got my order in and it is confirmed!

Says shipping in 1-2 weeks!

• Mix

They now updated shipping to say 5-6 weeks.

• Charlong666

Got mine 40 minutes ago, was at 7-8 weeks.

• Mix

Nice!

I wonder if earlier orders were for 1-2 weeks and then as the orders piled up the shipping dates were pushed back?

Mine said 1-2 weeks shipping so maybe I will ask Google what the answer is.

• Charlong666

That’s exactly what happened. Mobile Syrup has a”timeline” of how far they pushed back.

I could’ve gotten one at that window, but the internet at work didn’t want to work. Stupid government internet.

• tylerfoy

Very nice device. You’ll be happy with the google flagship. My S3 treats me well to.

(Never going back to an Iphone)

• Mix

I was very tempted to get an S3 and just renew my contract! I was really hoping to be able to get rid my iPod touch as it has been a supplement to my old school Blackberry Bold but I don’t think that will happen with less than 16gb of storage on the phone.

Oh well I have two straws here, in case one breaks down.

• hterzian

Can’t wait for this device. No need to root to be able to install the latest Operating system.

• hterzian

My Samsung S2 is defective. Rogers wanted me to pay $340 for early renewal and an additional $200 to get the SamSung S3. They are ripping off their customer. No more contracts for Me.. Thank you Google for a great product for even a greater price.

• Mix

So I called Google as I never got an auto response back from my email and the man on the phone said that if the order said 1-2 weeks when I added it in my cart it should ship in 1-2 or 2-3 weeks….

Today I received an response from the email I sent on December 3:
    “Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately for the past week or two, all of our Nexus 4 phones have been held to delivery within 5-6 weeks”

So I guess I can only wait and see what the answer is.

• Mix

I have been reading that People from Canada have been getting their phones shipped out.

Anyone one here get lucky?

My order went through at 12:03:55pm and I am still sitting at Pending and people who ordered an hour after have already had theirs sent out. Safe to say that there is no rhyme or reason to who gets shipped!