Time for an upgrade?

Posted Apr 05, 2012 at 1:01 pm in Threads > Opinions

Ok folks I am trying to make a decision and who better to ask than the gurus who are as nuts as I am. I have a $50 new every 2 available from Verizon right now and they are selling the Rezound for $50. Should I upgrade now or hold out until September (when the rest of the account can upgrade too)? The Rezound would be free and the dev community has certainly picked up for them but I am hesitant due to possible battery life issues and the fact that nothing really big has been announced for Verizon yet. I am currently using a DroidX with gummy .95 (ICS 4.0.4) so I can hold out but anything out there is a pretty decent step up in terms of hzrdware.

Thank you in advance