Tips for Android Gaming Weekly 4/4/12

Posted Apr 03, 2012 at 3:13 pm in Threads > Smartphones & Tablets

Working on tomorrow’s edition of Android Gaming Weekly. It’s been getting more views each week as we round up the best of game news.

Does anyone want to submit any new game releases, announcements, videos, or other tips?

• Clark Wimberly

Not sure how new it is but have you tried Cogs? I got it as part of the Humble Bundle and it’s really an amazing puzzle game.

• txbluesman

Well, Spectrum Puzzle sure isn’t new, but is is a pretty cool puzzle game that you can even use your own photos to create a puzzle.

• kwills88

Not sure if it’s new but it doesn’t have a lot of downloads but it’s a great game, super difficult but has that retro pilot shooter game feel in HD format.. Before buying there is a demo version.

• Taylor Wimberly

See it was just updated today. Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll be sure to mention it.

• Jer

Here’s a tip: Applorer is a free app that helps users discover the best games. Games are handpicked based on ratings, comments and number of downloads, plus they are tested out for quality before we recommend them on Applorer.

• Taylor Wimberly

Looks pretty cool, but I dont see anything they do better than a similar app called Hooked.

• Justin Shapcott

This one’s more for the developers out there, but, whatever… It’s a pretty popular game framework powering an increasing number of games…

Badlogic Games’ LibGDX version 0.9.3 has been released…