Uncommon Square-Off: Nexus 4 vs Galaxy S2

Posted Dec 06, 2012 at 4:05 am in Threads > Smartphones & Tablets

I’ve been searching around on google, youtube…etc. Everyone you try..type “Nexus 4 vs ” …you get the S3, iphone 5, and G.Nexus. But it seems like everyone altogether has forgotten about the Galaxy S2. I mean, the fact of the matter is, it’s the phone that put Samsung in the healthy stature it is sitting at right now. It was the most sold phone of 2011…and yet it seems to be all but forgotten.

The specs are respectable even against all the 2012 contenders…S3, One X, and even the Nexus 4. I personally really value expandable storage and it seems like the trend manufacturers is adopting is the opposite: non-removable battery, non-expandable storage. That’s the main reason keeping me away from HTC this year.

Anyway, with a 8mpx camera, exynos 4210 dual core, and enough support from xda and cyanogenmod…it still kind of shocks me that the S2 is all never talked about anymore :P

Anyway, say you had a S2., would you upgrade to any of the 2012 phones: S3, One X, Nexus 4…etc. Think with your wallet too!