Verizon – Galaxy Note 3, LG G2, Droid MAXX, or other?

Posted Sep 05, 2013 at 2:41 pm in Threads > Smartphones & Tablets

So, I’ve really liked Sony’s design recently, and would probably pick up the Z1 if it came to Verizon, but that looks very unlikely right now. So, I now have to choose between the three in the title, or something else if you guys can think of a better suggestion.

My most recent phone was the Galaxy Nexus CMDA, but I broke it and am now using a Samsung Fascinate (don’t laugh). I hate it, and I’m looking to upgrade very soon, and don’t know if the Note would be worth it, or if I would really even use the stylus much. Any previous Note users have any feedback on that?

Coming from the Galaxy Nexus, I definitely appreciated the removable battery, but all of these phones have huge batteries in them that I think would be more than sufficient, so I don’t really care about removable battery that much, but it’d be a nice addition.

I’d like a big screen, and I have fairly big hands, so I don’t think any of these phones will be “too big”. I’m wanting to get a phone that will last me a long time, so I was thinking Snapdragon 800. I don’t really care all that much about the quality of the camera or if it has expandable storage.

I could use your help, though! What do you guys think I should lean towards?